⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they wanna get rid of some bad contracts?
I thought that too but then I looked and their highest paid player is Jerami Grant at $19MM and everyone else makes $9MM or less and are either off the books after next season or have a team option beyond that :lol: It’s really bizarre IMO.

I hope the Rockets keep their lotto pick for Silas' sake.
Had to look up their first round draft picks
1616364805802.png

Zion :pimp:

Also, him and BI giving the Nuggets 30-pieces in a W :pimp:. Unfortunately, I don’t see them making up 2.5 games on Memphis to get the last play-in spot

The strut x smile combo in that pic, though :lol:

All these contenders and potentially valuable pieces being thrown around and I bet none get moved or go somewhere unexpected :lol:

1616369048377.png

Satoransky and second round picks for Lonzo is disrespectful :lol:

Hope all you Florida peeps are keeping your talents away from South Beach right now. Yikes.
You would be correct.

And to keep it a buck. Nobody living here even goes there lol. South beach is wild cheeks. I do like the shops, bal harbour and aventura, but everything else is ignored.

These spring breakers OD wild'n right now.

High ankle sprain isn't that serious
It really depends how long both him and AD are out but the standings in both conferences are tight AF and the Lakers have the 6th toughest remaining SOS .

Fun Fact: The Rockets have the toughest remaining SOS :lol: |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom