⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. You said yourself Jrue being out was the reason they were losing early on when Yawnist was putting up those same numbers. There’s no denying his value but he ain’t the most valuable

Harden is the true mvp but he ain’t getting it

that doesn’t make Giannis less valuable though. Really Middleton slumping hurt them. And even with Jrue byke Giannis been a 30 point triple double regular

he won’t win but his numbers are hard to argue against. Especially if they win the East again

that doesn’t make Giannis less valuable though. Really Middleton slumping hurt them. And even with Jrue byke Giannis been a 30 point triple double regular

he won’t win but his numbers are hard to argue against. Especially if they win the East again
Is Middleton actually slumping or this who he actually is 🤔

You’ve said Yanni and Jim won’t win it. Also that Bron won’t win it if he misses the normal amount of time for his injury. By that same logic, I would imagine you think Embiid won’t win it. Do you think Jokic will win then?

Hope all you Florida peeps are keeping your talents away from South Beach right now. Yikes.

You’ve said Yanni and Jim won’t win it. Also that Bron won’t win it if he misses the normal amount of time for his injury. By that same logic, I would imagine you think Embiid won’t win it. Do you think Jokic will win then?

i said James should win. He probably won’t. Next up should be Jokic IF denver gets to 3rd.

if they don’t eye have no idea how what the voters will do. Maybe vacate the title like they do in wrestling.

20210321_145024.jpg

🔥 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom