⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that too but then I looked and their highest paid player is Jerami Grant at $19MM and everyone else makes $9MM or less and are either off the books after next season or have a team option beyond that :lol: It’s really bizarre IMO.
might just be fake news, like when they said Lebron will be out 4 weeks

People pretending Christian Wood being injured was the reason Houston had lost x games in a row was hilarious. They suck with our without him. But that’s good for them.

Still have a better record than the Twolves. Crazy
Zion :pimp:

Also, him and BI giving the Nuggets 30-pieces in a W :pimp:. Unfortunately, I don’t see them making up 2.5 games on Memphis to get the last play-in spot

The strut x smile combo in that pic, though :lol:
So much wasted money on Bledsoe & Adams :smh: JJJ hasn’t played a minute & Ja missed a stretch & they’re still in

People pretending Christian Wood being injured was the reason Houston had lost x games in a row was hilarious. They suck with our without him. But that’s good for them.
The team is definitely bad but they don’t lose 17 in a row if Christian Wood is healthy

Reactions: HIM
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Thybulle & Ntilikina guarding each other

Nets all-time team is surprisingly nasty if they're all in their prime

Kidd
Kyrie
Deron
Dr. J
Vince
KD
Harden
Blake
KG
Paul Pierce
And of course, Linsanity

Sucks for melo. I understand they are in the middle of a playoff run but it wouldn’t be the worst thing for the team if they dropped some games. I still think they play .500 without him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom