⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew3VW16UYAYTLLU
why? 😂

The Mavs don't deserve Luka

I know Luka is a phenomenal passer but he was DEEP in his bag yesterday. He had those two behind/over the head flip passes (which were assists) and now I’m seeing this one. Sheesh. I got him in Bron-tier in terms of ability and vision already at 22 years old

I know Luka is a phenomenal passer but he was DEEP in his bag yesterday. He had those two behind/over the head flip passes (which were assists) and now I’m seeing this one. Sheesh. I got him in Bron-tier in terms of ability and vision already at 22 years old

When I was watching this live I thought he threw it out of bounds.

I actually don't think the NBA or even Mavs fans understand how good he is already.

I think is already good enough to be the best player on a championship team and when I see people making excuses for KP and this front office talking about we got plenty of time I lose it.

There's only 6 or 7 dudes in the NBA at a time that are capable of being the best player on a championship team and once you get one you go all in, age be damned.

When I was watching this live I thought he threw it out of bounds.

I actually don't think the NBA or even Mavs fans understand how good he is already.

I think is already good enough to be the best player on a championship team and when I see people making excuses for KP and this front office talking about we got plenty of time I lose it.

There's only 6 or 7 dudes in the NBA at a time that are capable of being the best player on a championship team and once you get one you go all in, age be damned.
All for them going all in but they gotta be smart about it.

Can’t make a move just to do it and tie yourself into a **** situation for several years.

Theyre gonna have some shuffling to do this offseason, for sure. They’ve got a bunch of guys that are good-to-great help defenders but nobody that’s really great individually on an island.

They need KP to stay healthy and keep producing down the stretch so he’s at least somewhat attractive as a trade candidate if they decide they don’t like the fit long-term with Luka.

Plenty of time to maneuver - and I agree the sooner the better - but they gotta be smart.

I agree with both of you. Yes - he’s good enough to be the best player on the championship team right now and you should make moves now. But at the same time you also can’t just hand out bags to hand them out and fortunately since he’s young, you have time.

I’m extremely curious to see what KP would net you in a trade. Sounds like you guys would want a legit #2 opposed to a pick-centric package.

I agree with both of you. Yes - he’s good enough to be the best player on the championship team right now and you should make moves now. But at the same time you also can’t just hand out bags to hand them out and fortunately since he’s young, you have time.

I’m extremely curious to see what KP would net you in a trade. Sounds like you guys would want a legit #2 opposed to a pick-centric package.

Lots of teams would trade for kp as long as he stays healthy for this season his trade value is pretty strong . Wish the pelicans would trade for him take adams reddick And three first rounders

I’d be curious, too.

Would guess the safe bet is it’s more valuable than Dennis Smith and two mid/late 1’s - so it’s a win regardless.

only reason they haven’t spent money more aggressively is they were clearly star hunting this upcoming offseason... obviously that’s going to have to change now so it’ll be interesting to see how they decide to build out from here.

Theyre probably a 2a/b-level guy away from pushing into legit contender territory. That’s probably the hardest place to be given how good they already are and the lack of marquee free agents the next couple of years.

Wow. The Hawks were the 11th seed just 10 days ago and now they’re the 5th. The fluidity this year is crazy. One hot streak can change everything.

I dont check standings too often but last I checked werent the Heat like 13th a month or so ago? :lol:

Knicks really about to make the playoffs this year. Boston will get up there, a 7-8 seed for them unless Toronto starts to put things together.

only reason they haven’t spent money more aggressively is they were clearly star hunting this upcoming offseason... obviously that’s going to have to change now so it’ll be interesting to see how they decide to build out from here.
Why will that have to change? Just due to lack of star FAs?

I still want to see the Mavs go get Drummond.
Not saying it’s a bad idea but why?

Boston will get up there, a 7-8 seed for them unless Toronto starts to put things together.
What they decide to do with Lowry at the deadline will say a lot about if they plan to compete for a playoff spot or go all-in on the rebuild right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom