⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
hawks doing everything to give the lakers this game but lakers just ******* suck.

so ******* annoying

hawks doing everything to give the lakers this game but lakers just ****ing suck.

so ****ing annoying
There two best players, one MVP caliber and the other DPOY caliber, are out. Take it easy.

It does suck they weren’t able to capitalize on a lackluster performance from Trae, though.

The not a Lebron fan part :lol:

Why folks always do that?

"I never liked his music but RIP"
Lol idk, I just stated it because I was gonna make a comment about him crying about the MVP race, and I just saw the news that he was hurt. But you right though lol, I should have just said i hope he has a speedy recovery. It doesn't matter if I like him or not.

The not a Lebron fan part :lol:

Why folks always do that?

"I never liked his music but RIP"
It has its place

If Ninja passes, that is exactly how I am gonna offer up my condolences

R.I.P, but otherwise...
tenor.gif

He got his 10 points.

Actually he shot and made a corner three after turning the ankle, then called timeout the next time down the floor. :lol: :smh:

The Kang knows whats up :lol: :pimp:

Bron ankles been GOAT up until now though.

Seen him roll his **** the other way HARD several times and come back gucci like nothing happened.

He’s lucky his heel was off the floor there though. If he was fully planted that might have took out his knee.

Hopefully it’s just some a strain and nothing major..

And i think its safe to say dude who took out his ankle won’t be signing to clutch any time soon :smh:

Let’s say he misses two weeks. Their schedule....@PHX, @NOP, vs PHL, vs CLE, vs ORL, vs MIL, @ SAC, vs LAC

Without LeBron AND Anthony Davis, that could be a cool 3-5, maybe even 2-6. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom