⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Lebron got his leg rolled up on while a Hawk was diving for the ball.

Lebron writhed around in pain on the ground for a while and it went to commercial. Comes back from commercial and Bron is walking around. They inbound it, pass it to Lebron, who hits a 3 and then runs downcourt.

But then he just left and went into the back. Hope he's okay.

Not saying it’s a bad idea but why?
I mostly just want to see what he looks like on a team that doesn't suck. Playing with Luka especially, he wouldn't have the opportunities to do all the dumb **** that we normally see him do on offense. He could potentially be an elite rim running threat that can get them easier baskets. Defensively he's probably not much worse than whatever they are currently doing with their bigs.

Just seems like a low risk move that could potentially be pretty rewarding.

Dang he rolled it inwards, never seen that before. Ive had my share of ankle sprains, that first couple of minutes you cant tell if its really bad or something you can walk off cause the pain is just wild. Ive had some where ive yelled and cursed like a sailor but was generally fine after and have had some where it was so bad I was quiet cause I was about to pass out. :lol:

So, Lebron got his leg rolled up on while a Hawk was diving for the ball.

Lebron writhed around in pain on the ground for a while and it went to commercial. Comes back from commercial and Bron is walking around. They inbound it, pass it to Lebron, who hits a 3 and then runs downcourt.

But then he just left and went into the back. Hope he's okay.
Was wondering the same thing. Was a timeout called when he first got hurt? He was writhing around and went back in the game. If there is a stoppage for injury without a timeout, how’d he just go back in? Unless I missed it being called. And this is Bron so the rules are different for him.

Last edited:
Damn the kid in Vegas and just found out Lebron hurt.

Hows it lookin?

I still want to see the Mavs go get Drummond.
I just don’t see how he plays at the same time as KP... All the Mavs worst lineups are KP and another big that isn’t Maxi.
Why will that have to change? Just due to lack of star FAs?
Unless there’s opt outs nobody sees coming - there just doesn’t look to be a ton of guys that fit their needs at the level they need to push forward.

He got his 10 points.

Actually he shot and made a corner three after turning the ankle, then called timeout the next time down the floor. :lol: :smh:

I didn't even think he wanted the ball there. I said out loud "The man JUST got hurt, why would you pass it to him in the corner for a.....oh" :lol:

Hawks starting off the second half with a 12-0 run. This one is a wrap, folks. Hopefully Bron is aight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom