⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 9.27.26 AM.png

I have YET to see anyone (with a brain) make a legit case for the times he should have won it but didn't.

Even worse...the media perpetuates this kind of ********...and they're the ones who vote on the award :lol::smh:

Since he last won it...there hasn't even been a time where he "almost" won it when the actual voting breaks down.

Bron without a doubt should've won it his first year in Miami. But the hate from "The Decision" was too heavy.

The hate was strong plus the Derek Rose narrative was too good. Personally, I am glad Rose won, it did a lot for his legacy and meant more for the city of Chicago than Lebron winning one in Miami.

Bron without a doubt should've won it his first year in Miami. But the hate from "The Decision" was too heavy.

For arguments sake...let's concede here and say that Lebron should have won that single MVP 11 ******* years ago.

I'll buy that for now. Is that not a very different argument than looking at the last 11 years in totality and saying "he should have more"? :lol:

...as if year after year, this *****'s the undisputable MVP and he's not being given a fair shake?

I want to be happy about Ant but I’m worried he may have some Wiggins in him if the franchise rotate coaches or don’t put the right people around him. I was excited about Rookie Wiggs, the highlights and big scoring nights like Ant. I don’t want to ignore the talk about him may be not caring for ball like that before the draft.

Dwight should have won in 2011.

I think LeBron would have won last year, or at the very least the votes would have been closer. Giannis got hurt and the Lakers were peaking (despite the loss to the Nets :lol:) before the COVID stoppage.

Since it’s currently Big Ant Man Thread, here are some interesting stats about his game tonight/current stretch

Also never realized this equivalence below. I doubt the Zach or Lauri develop the same if they stay, though

Blame THIBS. He was rushing wins and went and got his guys. Stunted long term development of a pretty damn good core, that you don’t get offended.

Wiggins always been weird, but he was finding real consistency there and on a good trajectory. I think Wiggins would’ve developed well there. Him, KAT & Zach had crazy chemistry. They were losing close games as youngins like the current Pels. Except a step ahead.

-21 year old KAT was averaging 25
-21 year old Wiggins was averaging 24
-21 year old Zach was averaging 19 (21 before his injury took him outta games and bumped his average down)

Trader All that to be an 8 seed for a year. Jimmy/Thibs just ain’t work for them as far as growing. Some weird stuff. Zach took off tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom