⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Til they do anything when it counts..

mannequin-what.gif

bro :rofl: :rofl:

this **** is disturbing as ****

Idk how tf they didn’t see it.

Something had came out before the draft where he sounded kinda nonchalant about the game and people overreacted talking about "yikes" "this is alarming". These kids are 18-20 years old. They ain't gon give media training answers questions.

I felt like him and Melo could be superstars. Thought Ant had a higher ceiling because of his athleticism and scoring.

Something had came out before the draft where he sounded kinda nonchalant about the game and people overreacted talking about "yikes" "this is alarming". These kids are 18-20 years old. They ain't gon give media training answers questions.

I felt like him and Melo could be superstars. Thought Ant had a higher ceiling because of his athleticism and scoring.
Oh I’m with you. Can’t lie he threw me off with the interview stuff too. But as far as on the the court goes, kid has crazy game and he built like a tank. I still hate he landed in wack *** minny but ballers gonna shine anywhere.

LaMelo got them boys in the playoffs. He's still the frontrunner by a good margin.
They’re not going to be in the Olayoff picture much longer. Clipshow, Spurs, Heat, Suns, Wizards. They have the Rockets W coming only in their next 6. Chicago right there with a much easier finish to March.
A6C72CD6-D921-44AC-9A30-617F9F048BF5.png

EYE remember the whole situation. I’m not saying I didn’t think he was going to be a beast regardless but it was kind of weird. Famb said this
1616137755342.png

Then he went on to say if he were drafted by an NFL team tomorrow, he’d drop basketball immediately. Also said that he doesn’t eem watch basketball and would rather be a rapper than a hooper (the latter isn’t too crazy). I think we can all agree that it’s not damning but also not the most encouraging.

The other funny pre-draft thing which wasn’t true but at that point, you didn’t know :lol:
1616137934890.jpeg

They’re not going to be in the Olayoff picture much longer. Clipshow, Spurs, Heat, Suns, Wizards. They have the Rockets W coming only in their next 6. Chicago right there with a much easier finish to March.
A6C72CD6-D921-44AC-9A30-617F9F048BF5.png
They are still up 2.5 on Indy (10 seed) and 3 on Toronto (11) and 5 on Cleveland (12). They will at the very least be right there fighting for the 10-seed.

Certain people read ant wrong, cuz they simply don’t Oakland City....and stereotyped him based on how he looks, sounds, reputation, perceived interest etc. A lot of the top guys these days come in overly polished.

Shorty been had it. He got some work to do. But he THAT.

EYE remember the whole situation. I’m not saying I didn’t think he was going to be a beast regardless but it was kind of weird. Famb said this
1616137755342.png

Then he went on to say if he were drafted by an NFL team tomorrow, he’d drop basketball immediately. Also said that he doesn’t eem watch basketball and would rather be a rapper than a hooper (the latter isn’t too crazy). I think we can all agree that it’s not damning but also not the most encouraging.

The other funny pre-draft thing which wasn’t true but at that point, you didn’t know :lol:
1616137934890.jpeg

:lol: :lol:for some reason the benihana story, even though it wasn't true, makes me like ant even more

Certain people read ant wrong, cuz they simply don’t Oakland City....and stereotyped him based on how he looks, sounds, reputation, perceived interest etc. A lot of the top guys these days come in overly polished.

Shorty been had it. He got some work to do. But he THAT.
I don’t know anything about Oakland City but nothing about how he looks/sounds, his reputation or perceived interests would have stopped me from taking him #1.

THEY start to nitpick every little thing when draft time comes around. This conversation about Ant Man is ironic because the NFL is actually much worse about it.

Since it’s currently Big Ant Man Thread, here are some interesting stats about his game tonight/current stretch

Also never realized this equivalence below. I doubt the Zach or Lauri develop the same if they stay, though

Ant is also the smartest dude in the league. Best player in the league in 2 years.

Imagine how good team Nigeria could be if all of their eligible players played for them. They would have a chance at getting on the podium.

Also never realized this equivalence below. I doubt the Zach or Lauri develop the same if they stay, though

It was a fair trade really. Even now. The wolves had to screw it up and Butler knew that franchise wasn't going anywhere.

I thought if you played for a country already you can't switch up?

Watch how fast a country like Greece change up if them boys don't don their national team jersey.

The whole coverage of Ant pre-draft is why we need more Black people in the media. They made it seem like he was lazy, dumb or disinterested because he didn’t talk the talk. Kid is a player. I thought that he was a boom or bust kid, but the boom is obviously worth it. Good on Minny. Hopefully they can keep that GSW pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom