Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Laca just signed an extension...
Didnt pedro just sign an extension too?
Just ups their buyout clause right
Pedro's case was actually the opposite since his clause was150m before 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I feel like Rogers didn't treat Balo right. He never game him a fair chance by playing him with another striker. Dude teamed him up with an aging Gerrard for Gods sakes.

MUFC Report ‏@TrueRedDevils: Van Gaal: --We have observed & seen him in training sessions, we have seen him in matches & he is not the David de Gea of last year.--

Woahhh... Doesn't LVG know that players are wicked sensitive in today's age... He really knows how to be cold hearted toward his players, I would think he would be more grateful toward the player that was the reason why they landed 4th place.

New Petr Cech song:

Petr Cech is magic,

he wears a magic hat,

He could have stayed at Chelsea, 

But he said, “No, **** that!”

He saves it with his left hand,

He saves it with his right,

And when we win the league again,

We’ll sing this song all night ooooooohhhhhhh!

(Repeat)

The reason I wanted Balo to be great is because of all the racist BS he's had to deal with in his career 
mean.gif

Its part of the reason why I personally have trouble criticizing him because I can empathize with his experiences (minus being a pro soccer player
laugh.gif
) and it makes it hard for me I definitely have a soft spot for the dude. 

But if i'm honest dude really should be playing better for someone of his potential and has been pretty bad
laugh.gif

Between his attitude/work ethic and the people around him. At one point it was that he was young but that's not the case, he hasn't matured as we hoped. I was hoping things were going to work at Milan for him...but clearly that wasn't the case

So hyped for tomorrow morning but waking up at 730 to watch games again :frown:

Gonna suck more whenever I move out to the west coast though :lol:

Last edited:
So hyped for tomorrow morning but waking up at 730 to watch games again :frown:

Gonna suck more whenever I move out to the west coast though :lol:

LOL thank god my squad (Chelsea) isnt playing the early game bc im ab to head out for a friend's bday and il be out late :lol:
Those early morning west coast games are brutal

I get off at 7am...probably watch the first half and then catch some Zzzz

Knowing me I'll watch the whole match :lol:

I'm doing Premier League fantasy for the first time. Any tips for a beginner? Where should I spend most of my money? How do I budget for a balanced squad?

The prices of players have gone up so it's harder to put together a stacked squad. Don't invest too much in defense

Current squad:

GK:
Guzan

DEF:
Clyne
O'Shea
Jagielka
Fonte

MID:
Schneiderlin
Henderson
Fabregas
Hazard

FWD:
Benteke
Rooney

Bench:
Krul
Morgan
Ki Sung-yueng
Lukaku

good? :nerd:

Yes and No.

Schneiderlin should never be in your team. He's a defensive midfielder. He will not put up many goals.

There's been talk that O'Shea may not play in the first match, and he's already lost his place due to poor performances in pre-season.

Let's go go go!

#mufc XI: Romero; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw; Carrick, Memphis, Schneiderlin; Mata, Rooney, Young. 

#mufc subs: Johnstone, Valencia, McNair, Schweinsteiger, Herrera, Pereira, Chicharito.

Back
Top Bottom