⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shaqiri must have the worst luck ever or just has a really crappy personality.

I'm saying though. I always thought dude was good. Worth more then $12M and to Stoke? Whats his deal?

Liverpool hopefully cooking next year if the Benteke rumor is true. I still don't like their defensive mid (henderson, Allen, Lucas maybe Can? and Milner??) And who plays up top Sturridge and Benteke and Ings on the bench? Balo gone? Borrini and Lambert still there?

That deal is FAR from being done.

He still has the option to turn down their offer.

:lol:

Last October U21 French left back Layvin Kurzawa (AS Monaco) scored a goal & Les Bleus looked on their way to eliminating Sweden from this year's tournament. He saluted the Swedish striker only to see the Swedes win the play off game & get into the Euro.

View media item 1608395

After they won yesterday, the Swedish team again paid tribute to the Frenchman...

View media item 1608396

Last edited:
Roma is interested in a move for PSV midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum, who is valued at around €15 million.

PLEASE!

Good luck to him getting to Barca with Pogba and Turan possibly heading there next year :lol:.

On to the next one,I haven't heard any Schneiderlin update in a few days...thought it was just about a done deal :nerd:

*I'm seeing reports coming out of Germany that the whole Schweinny courting is just a sideshow for LVG's big push for Muller...please be true :nerd:

Last edited:
@Flyeed I tagged you in my pictures and didn't get to finish the caption becuase I was in a hurry. They removed all traces of the Ajax team because the edm event was Sensation and I know you as the only one who listens to it in this thread to my knowledge. Oliver Heldens, Laidback Luke and Sander von doorn are playing there.

So I'm still in Europe once I finish school here and I saw the EPL schedule. On my birthday West Ham and Tot'num are playing at home in London. I'm aiming to get to watch any of those matches live

United fans are apparently really upset ...
over this on the Twitter... Does this kid have promise?
At the fact that signings haven't been made.

I've seen people crying about why deals haven't been over the past few weeks forgetting that the window only opened today.
I could see the complaining when so many deals have already been completed but as you said, it's still aay to early to really make judgments on this TW already. 

@SkySportsNewsHQ BREAKING: Lewis Holtby joins @HSV from @SpursOfficial on a permanent deal.
- BREAKING: Sky sources: Aston Villa agree £9m fee for Lille midfielder Idrissa Gueye.
- BREAKING: Watford defender Gabriele Angella signs new five-year contract.
- BREAKING: Danny Blind appointed Netherlands coach.
- BREAKING: @SouthamptonFC terminate the contract of striker Dani Osvaldo.
@City_Watch MOBO: City have made a £24.8m bid for Bayer Leverkusen & Germany winger Karim Bellarabi (25) with a salary offer of around £96,000/week.
@football_oranje Sunderland are hoping to beat Newcastle United to the loan signing of Chelsea midfielder Marco van Ginkel (VI)
- ADO sell Ivory Coast international Wilfried Kanon to Lille

Last edited:
A Spaniard got married recently & when he was asked to pronounce the acceptance of his bride, homey yelled out Ronnie's Siiiiii from his BdO acceptance speech. :lol:

Stoke is really becoming a club of youth prospects that didn't reach what was expected of them. Despite Xherdan only being 23. Next they should sign Afellay.

LM Afellay CAM Bojan RM Shaqiri

Back
Top Bottom