⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pipita really wanted to celebrate that... they were like chill.

Can't wait to see the atmosphere for the final. Somebody gotta die.

Last edited:
^ Yesssir
Y2cAomYoYa46c.gif

Eww, when I think of solo I think of fugly roast beef... She looka like a man & sounds like one too.

Great win by the U.S. Ladies!

@M4rioL, those are great pix man!

Last edited:
Landon has no leadership qualities. Landon always been timid and easily shook
I have to disagree.... Lando is the one who is trustworthy in my opinion.  He always shows up for the big games and in the big moments.  Up until this last cup, dempsey has always been the one who looked shook.    I have no idea if Landon has any leadership qualities or not though.  

Just for kicks... I remember exactly where I was during this moment.  

Same here, was watching at work, felt the 47th floor shake and with some yelling. Figured then I wasn't the only one watching at work.

Last edited:

Well here's what I got so far. I'm in Europe and about a week and a half ago I visited the Amsterdam Arena for my favourite Dutch team team Ajax as well as where the Dutch national team plays. Enjoy
This is gonna be in the order of how I took them

I went around the side coming from the Metro station

Entrance H I'm assuming since I don't know dutch

Entrance to Lobby

Lobby

Entrance to super store

To the stands.

So the tour guide said the stadium is completely being changed for an event that's happening on July 4th.  @Flyeed

Look at the coloured in seats that are red but are usually white for the team

The players seats would usually be here. Home team has heated seats

VIP and press seats are made of leather. the rest are plastic

Away seats again

How they label their floors

Liverpool and other teams have that poster where the players tap as they go downstairs, here's Ajax's

Their press room. It used to be their indoor fitness room. According to our guide it's bigger than ManCity's, Barca's and RealMadrid's

our guide, he's met Messi

bar in room

current squad pic and kits

I'll edit this when I can, only had time to add in the pics. will add captions later. For now enjoy though
ADE 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just for kicks... I remember exactly where I was during this moment.  

i was in line for the practice run through of our highschool graduation ceremony. i was following the game feed on my phone refreshing every 2 seconds. everybody was huddled around me waiting for updates. the words popped up like "landon donovan goal" i yelled out landon scored and EVERYONE went nuts. such an awesome moment. it was legit like 200 people cheering while we're all in line and all the faculty lookin crazy at us trying to figure out what was going on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom