Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spurs 
indifferent.gif

are you kidding me 
roll.gif

Wow! Balotelli to Liverpool, can't believe it. I'm shocked. This truly is his last shot tho, hope he seizes it. I'm just happy because the EPL will be a hell of a lot more entertaining now because of his personality.

I'm def not expecting much from him on the field, even if he does keep it together - never thought he was that great of a player. But good luck to him! Can't wait to watch him on and off the field.

wow so it's official? thought they were just far fetched rumors 

if he fails here he'll have big money opps in the USA lol 

Leaving for London tomorrow :D

Making the most out of my birthday weekend, with a short stop to watch Leicester beat Chelsea at the Bridge :wink:

^^^ very nice. But don't waste your birthday wish on a Leicester upset, it will be a wasted wish :lol:

Also, what clubs are you gonna be going to? London is :pimp:

^^^ very nice. But don't waste your birthday wish on a Leicester upset, it will be a wasted wish :lol:

:lol: I promise, I've got some sense. I'm not expecting anything but a heavy defeat.

And we don't really have any specifics, we'll go with the night :lol:

:lol: I promise, I've got some sense. I'm not expecting anything but a heavy defeat.

And we don't really have any specifics, we'll go with the night :lol:

Play it by beer....often leads to some of the best nights ever :smokin

Before the sale of Balo i didnt really see what Milan where trying to do with their squad but now im sure this sale is going to fund them bringing in a more creative midfielder, maybe Clement Grenier or PSG's Rabiot. They have been linked to Jackson Martinez who had a quiet world cup but with the addition of a capable winger, maybe Taarabt who seems to be trying to force a move back to MIlan, I think he will thrive in Inzaghis 4-3-3 system with him playing the "9" role much better than balotelli. I just cant imagine Niang starting on the wing for MIlan.

I think Leicester are going to put up a fight against Chelsea, seriously. We'll mange a hard fought 2-1 victory.

I seriously doubt Di Maria is going to ManU.

I don't see it happening since the club offers no champions league footy... not even europa league...

The club is just not attractive right now compared to other big players like PSG and whoever else can afford Di Maria.

beIN's coverage of La Liga's opening weekend!!! :smokin

[COLOR=#red]Saturday, August 23rd:[/COLOR]

1:00pm ET Málaga v Athletic Bilbao

3:00pm ET Sevilla v Valencia

5:00pm ET Almería v Español

[COLOR=#red]Sunday, August 24th:[/COLOR]

1:00pm ET Éibar v Real Sociedad

3:00pm ET Barcelona v Elche

5:00pm ET Levante v Villarreal

[COLOR=#red]Monday, August 25tth:[/COLOR]

2:00pm ET Real Madrid v Córdoba

4:00pm ET Rayo Vallecano v Atlético Madrid

If you have GolTV, here is the Bundesliga schedule for the opening weekend.

Bayern München v VfL Wolfsburg (Friday, 2:30pm ET)

Hannover 96 v FC Schalke 04 (Saturday, 9:30am ET)

Borussia Dortmund v Bayer Leverkusen (Saturday, 12:30pm)

SC Paderborn v FSV Mainz (Sunday, 9:30am)

Borussia M’gladbach v VfB Stuttgart (Sunday, 11:30am)

Here is some info on Primeira Liga also -

SportsTV Americas has officially launched by Premium Sports for residential customers via broadband. The service has the rights to all of Portuguese 1st Division clubs except Benfica home matches (which will be available on GOL-TV on a delayed basis only).

Besides Primeira matches, the service will also cover Portuguese 2nd Division as well as domestic cup matches. The cost is $15 per month or $150 for the full season. The website is http://broadband.premiumsports.tv/. This weekend will feature 6 live matches from the Primeira.

Last edited:
beIN's coverage of La Liga's opening weekend!!! :smokin

[COLOR=#red]Saturday, August 23rd:[/COLOR]

SportsTV Americas has officially launched by Premium Sports for residential customers via broadband. The service has the rights to all of Portuguese 1st Division clubs except Benfica home matches (which will be available on GOL-TV on a delayed basis only).

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
I seriously doubt Di Maria is going to ManU.

I don't see it happening since the club offers no champions league footy... not even europa league...

The club is just not attractive right now compared to other big players like PSG and whoever else can afford Di Maria.

United's only hope is money.

I don't know how reliable he is but...

Neal Collins @nealcol · 45m
BREAKING: PSG confirm @Arsenal bid for Edinson Cavani has been accepted, personal terms next.

Back
Top Bottom