⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Winning team, Playing Cl Football, playing in england, actually starting/playing full 90, better players around him.

He'll be fine at liverpool. I'm sure of it. Just gotta believe in people man.
I feel you to a point about better competition and teammates but don't forget the tyrant Mancini and the English media was on his *****. Balo ended up barely playing full 90s tho. Always subbed on/off due to poor play or getting stupid yellow cards. His time at City was done and Mancini wanted no more part of him.

Will never forget the Title winning assist he gave Aguero tho :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm hoping he does well for Liverpool. Fits him perfectly, and most likely his last shot at a big club. Still got the talent but like everyone's been saying for years, dude just lacks that passion and desire to be great.

I mean at this point you're correct, this is balo last shot in a sense. He can easily go the Quaresema or route that MANY awesome talented playeds do and just go into oblivion and play in russia or something and still get paid alot. But thats a waste of his talent.

hopefully his people tell him this is it. grow up man

Hope he proves me wrong, but Balo is finished. You will see flashes of brilliance but we will never see more than what we see now. At best he'll have a good first half of campaign or maybe even a good whole campaign but then it'll go down hill from that...

So is El Nino really going to Roma for Mattia Destro?

di Maria has asked to leave the club...

Gunners really interested in Adrien Rabiot?

I think Bayern will end up with Medhi Benatia & Sami Khedira...

Former Malaga RB Jesus Gamez joins Cholo's Atleti...

Athletic (Bilbao) will feature their new stadium in next week's second rd CL match against Napoli... Stadium looks really nice. Vid below...

Hope he proves me wrong, but Balo is finished. You will see flashes of brilliance but we will never see more than what we see now. At best he'll have a good first half of campaign or maybe even a good whole campaign but then it'll go down hill from that...

Athletic (Bilbao) will feature their new stadium in next week's second rd CL match against Napoli... Stadium looks really nice. Vid below...

I don't know how you can call the guy finished. He is still only 24yrs old. Heck Suarez is more of a nutcase then dude and nobody calls him finished. Even Pirlo recently talked about how much Mario has matured recently. I know he has done stupid **** in the past, but lets not forget, ;lots of the news stories about his time in England were false or exaggerated.

Despite his penchant for biting & controversy, Suarez consistently produces on the pitch; goals & assists. Balo doesn't. Balo plays when he feels like it.

I don't rarely buy into any stories in the fish papers, they all lie especially all the murdoch owned papers. One only has to see what has & hasn't been done on the pitch to see what kind of player he is.

If he has matured, I think we would've seen some evidence of it at the WC but he was GHOST.

Im gutted that Balo is going to Liverpool as a United fan,

From a personal perspective, Mario seemed alot happier with his life when he lived in England and im sure he will go back to being that fun loving guy again rather than being down which he seemed in Italy, Liverpool is a great city so he will fit in with the club fine

Happier to where he worked out for City?

Everyone said he'd be happier going back home to Italy & that didn't work out either.

Yes Milan has turned into a crap club with no immediate future but he could've at least produced being pretty much the sole goal scoring threat but he looked lost on the pitch & looked listless. If someone watched footy for the first time & didn't know who he was, one wouldn't think much of him.

He continued to looked inactive in the WC too.

I hope he proves me wrong though but given his resume, I don't think it'll be any different.

Last edited:
Damn, I felt kinda bad for Malky Mackay when he was sacked & thought Tan was a loon but Mackay is a real scum bag... Here are some of the texts between he & Iain Moody when they were both at Cardiff. Moody has since stepped down from his post at CP...:smh:

Mackay scored a hat trick... Racist, homophobe, & sexist...

View media item 1143834

Last edited:

I don't know how you can call the guy finished. He is still only 24yrs old. Heck Suarez is more of a nutcase then dude and nobody calls him finished. Even Pirlo recently talked about how much Mario has matured recently. I know he has done stupid **** in the past, but lets not forget, ;lots of the news stories about his time in England were false or exaggerated.

exactly.

Got damn, Tim Lieweke is leaving Maple Leaf Sports Entertainment... His statement to the public...

“It’s an honor to lead MLSE, a world-class organization in a city and country so passionate about sports. But with new opportunities on the horizon it is time for me to transitions from sports and entertainment executive to entrepreneur,” Leiweke said. “Right now my total focus is here at MLSE and I look forward to working with the board and MLSE team to continue strengthening our franchises while ensuring a smooth transition to a new leader.

What the heck happened there? Their supporters can't be happy with this...

Happier to where he worked out for City?

Everyone said he'd be happier going back home to Italy & that didn't work out either.

Yes Milan has turned into a crap club with no immediate future but he could've at least produced being pretty much the sole goal scoring threat but he looked lost on the pitch & looked listless. If someone watched footy for the first time & didn't know who he was, one wouldn't think much of him.

He continued to looked inactive in the WC too.

I hope he proves me wrong though but given his resume, I don't think it'll be any different.

Its not his fault his own country chanted racist chants at him. I dont blame him for wanting out of that ********.

You judge a bit harsh fam. Saying he seem inactive during the wc? don't see how you could come to that conclusion..he was working his *** off. italy was all out of sorts from the jump. entire team had problems setting up attacks. not his fault at all.

You have a harsh opinion on balo in general so i'll just lay it to rest though.

Got damn, Tim Lieweke is leaving Maple Leaf Sports Entertainment... His statement to the public...
What the heck happened there? Their supporters can't be happy with this...

I know some people who work there, everyone had I feeling he was only going to stay short term. He has always wanted to move on to a NFL club

- Well nothing like desperation to help someone's act together, if you want to keep getting paid while being relevant than this is the time to straighten out but I don't think it'll happen in Mario's case.

- I don't blame Di Maria for wanting to leave. Keep brining in guys at my position and won't give me what I'm worth? Bye. If Wenger (and United also) was smart he'd go after Khedira yesterday along with Rabiot.

- Crystal Palace did all that work just to come crumbling down. Some clubs just know how to sabotage their own progress.

- Well nothing like desperation to help someone's act together, if you want to keep getting paid while being relevant than this is the time to straighten out but I don't think it'll happen in Mario's case.

- I don't blame Di Maria for wanting to leave. Keep brining in guys at my position and won't give me what I'm worth? Bye. If Wenger (and United also) was smart he'd go after Khedira yesterday along with Rabiot.

- Crystal Palace did all that work just to come crumbling down. Some clubs just know how to sabotage their own progress.

I believe he already tried during this window.

The wage package that Khedira wanted, was out of Wenger's budget.

Some of the Spanish press is reporting that Barca is trying to push deals for Marco Reus & Juan Cuadrado before the close of the window (& with the ban imminent).... That would be incredible... I think Dortmund may be trying to send Rues elsewhere now so that he doesn't end up at rival Bayern. Sounds like Sao Paulo RB Douglas is coming to Camp Nou too. Interesting silly season rumors for sure...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom