⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This dude Dembele seems to shine brightest against better competition,dude has had 3 straight class performances against United,'Pool and now Juve it seems. Feels like he's mad underrated

Spurs have a stacked MF in general right now,they need to take advantage while they still have all this talent on deck

Last edited:
Stop ******* lying bro. When did I brag about win streak? You're washed. We dropped points against City where the ref intervened as well as against Chelsea with Williams lucky strike. All top-tier competition and most recently against Tottenham where partial reffing intervened. Had we not been robbed in two of the aforementioned, you would be sitting below us, so get the hell outta here.
I didn’t say you.. might have been Trey but I remember that ****. Jape even called ya out about it. Sound like you got a whole lot of excuses.. regardless you still sitting behind us..

get the hell outta here with that.
https%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fanimals-being-dicks%2F8.gif

I didn’t say you.. might have been Trey but I remember that ****. Jape even called ya out about it. Sound like you got a whole lot of excuses.. regardless you still sitting behind us..
My guy, you're arguing about being in second to city. Talk about lack of ambition. Wash your face.

Lava out

He's playing for Verona in Serie A... He's made like 10 appearances but hasn't scored a goal or an assist. He had an excellent U20 tournament last summer until the Koreans meet England (I think it was them). He showed out against Argentina the game before as did Paik Seung Ho who was with Barca too but now at CF Peralada-Girona B...

What ever happened to the American kid at La Masia Ben Lederman?!?!
Lee+Seung+Woo+AC+Chievo+Verona+v+Hellas+Verona+ouXI7nfzmwTl.jpg

Lendermen got promoted to the Juvenil A team. That's the last I heard of him. I believe his contract is up during the summer. Even if he doesn't renew with Barca, I hope he stays in Spain. Konrad de la Fuente is another American at La Masia, read that he was progressing well

My guy, you're arguing about being in second to city. Talk about lack of ambition. Wash your face.
this/you are getting corny tommy.. you spent weeks trying to convince us that liverpool is better, yet here we are middle of feb and you still in 3rd.. move on

Last edited:
That same SI article saying RM could spend 600m is saying they might drop 300m on Harry. Yea ****in right :lol:

I like Kane, he's a world class player. But he isn't real galactico material in terms of exciting the non-British RM fan base. I'd rather see RM get Neymar and get him to coexist with CR7.

Will be interesting to see which striker RM go after this summer. Kane doesn't seem like a RM buy to me either.
Speaking of RM, it will be interesting to see how the PSG midfield is set up tomorrow. Verratti and Rabiot are a given. There's a good chance that Diarra will start. Lo Celso has done well with the chances he has had but he's not a holding player. That's a big risk, would be exploited and the midfield would collapse. PSG really haven't been tested this season like they will be tomorrow.

Aside from injuries and how Juve played, to single out Higuain, man...those 2 goals he missed, unbelievable. A striker of his caliber has to make those, no excuses. You knew it was going to bite them in the *** and it surely did. Despite Dybala and Howedes being back in training and should be ready for the return leg, the amount of pressure facing them is wild. They're going to really need to go for it if they want to advance.

The big rumors are Lewa and Kane. Lewa would be uncharacteristic because RM haven't bought a star player that age in quite some time. Maybe Bayern snags up Werner and lets Lewa go for a reasonable amount with respect to his age? :nerd:

I think Levy is the big block for 'Arry. I think RM would like to bring his goals on board at market price. But Levy isn't going to let him go unless it's an offer he can't refuse. And then this is where I think the lack of galactico factor could come into play.

Benz can show up for some CL matches, but it's not possible to win La Liga with his lack of goals imo. RM desperately need a reliable #9 if they really care about competing domestically. So it'll definitely be interesting to see what their move is.

The big rumors are Lewa and Kane. Lewa would be uncharacteristic because RM haven't bought a star player that age in quite some time. Maybe Bayern snags up Werner and lets Lewa go for a reasonable amount with respect to his age? :nerd:

I think Levy is the big block for 'Arry. I think RM would like to bring his goals on board at market price. But Levy isn't going to let him go unless it's an offer he can't refuse. And then this is where I think the lack of galactico factor could come into play.

Benz can show up for some CL matches, but it's not possible to win La Liga with his lack of goals imo. RM desperately need a reliable #9 if they really care about competing domestically. So it'll definitely be interesting to see what their move is.

I remember reading about the Lewa rumors but I don't see Bayern letting him and I feel like he doesn't want to leave Germany either, but who knows. Werner ends up at Bayern of course but I don't see him being the main man there yet. Idk if he is ready for that big move yet. He might be. The expectations will surely be different.

Word, Kane is an amazing player, Levy would def make sure he gets those bags of cash for him. Kane to Madrid doesn't seem like a sexy signing to me, word to Robbie Earle. I think it's time for Benz to move on, a change might help his goal out put.

this/you are getting corny tommy.. you spent weeks trying to convince us that liverpool is better, yet here we are middle of feb and you still in 3rd.. move on
Your bantz is trash and needs work. You're reaching high as possible to be funny/insulting but it's not working for you. You're enamored with Liverpool. Constantly grinding on our belts. We are two points behind you with plenty of games left to play and you're in here beating your chest about being in second. Y'all laugh at the Arsenal man's about settling for 4th yet you're in here dancing about being in second despite splashing all that cash on players and only being two points ahead of us. Y'all trash. Your argument is dead.

Last edited:
That same SI article saying RM could spend 600m is saying they might drop 300m on Harry. Yea ****in right :lol:

I like Kane, he's a world class player. But he isn't real galactico material in terms of exciting the non-British RM fan base. I'd rather see RM get Neymar and get him to coexist with CR7.

Kane has been remarkably consistent even when his team has not been. His goal tally has been right up there with the top this campaign. What people think he's worth & what the market will determine are always going to be 2 different things. One thing Levy of the Spurs is good at is getting top notch prices for the players he wants to sell.

Yea I don't think the notion of Kane going for more than Neymar is outlandish at all given the realities of today's market. No way would Levy sell him for less than 200m,he's arguably the most in form striker in the world and his production over the last 2 years has been absolutely world class,now he's doing it in Europe too

Add on the fact that he's still just 24 and regardless of him not having a sexy profile/background/name,he's gonna go for most likely a world record sum whenever he does get sold

Energy's tryna get sacked?

I know the club rates Kimpembe but to give dude a start against The 2x defending champs in Real? :sick::sick:

meh... thiago silva's impact isn't as great as it used to be.
is kurzawa starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom