⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is good for Juve. If they had completed their chances and scored 3-4 goals, the 2nd leg they would've came out and completely parked the bus.

guys,

I honestly feel like I am gonna have a heart attack and its dumb because I know we will concede a goal and take the L :frown:
giphy.gif

Fully expected a battering of monumental proportions but we somehow managed to come back after those disastrous first 10 minutes :pimp:
Definitely outclassed Juve for the majority of the match in spite of those 2 goals. I think Matuidi would've really made a difference for them if he was fit.

Spuds pretty much won this round. Unless something crazy happens. Give them credit on coming back. Don’t think United could have done this.

Let’s see if City will be ready for their next round considering they faced such a weak side in Basel

flyeed flyeed how you feeling about tomorrow?

The performance over the weekend made me feel much more confident. CR back on the mark, and just as important, Modric and Kroos have rediscovered their form. They're going to have to win the midfield battle for us.

Seemed like a big morale boost, and Zizou rotated players early enough to increase a sense of cohesion and playing as a unit.

The Nacho-Neymar matchup will be one I have my eyes on though. Hope dude just plays it conservatively and carefully picks when to attack.

I expect to struggle with their countering, but I think our CL pedigree will get us over the line over the 2 legs. Really hope we see Asensio and (I can't believe I'm saying this) Vasquez again in the 4 man midfield with Toni and Luka.

How do you think it'll play out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom