⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh we couldn't beat Levante in 2 attempts

I hope if PSG knocks us out Zizou takes it on himself to just step down

We're so weak on the counter that Levante, with a draw in hand, made attacking subs to go for the win. If that isn't a telling sign then I'm not sure what is.

Man U winning Europa was a brilliant footballing accomplishment. A rare trophy to add to the collection. We already have 12 CLs, but can't wait to try bringing home a Europa Cup next season :pimp:

I fear for this Madrid side when they play PSG. It could get ugly. The squad doesn't seem up for it this season. They've won so much the last couple years that success has made them complacent.

Nothing worked today for Real good lord that was a struggle. Ronaldo did nothing. Benz got the lucky assist but was worthless. Isco needs to start. Dude dictates everything. Modirc tried out there but was less then clinical when he had to be. Carvajal played terrible. Ramos only one out there looking like he cares at times.

Man U winning Europa was a brilliant footballing accomplishment. A rare trophy to add to the collection. We already have 12 CLs, but can't wait to try bringing home a Europa Cup next season :pimp:
Spicy but you guys are't finishing in a Europa spot :lol:

The final 10 minutes was pure FIFA rather than just taking your time to pass to a wide open teammmate, they just kept hitting the x button to other team.

If PSG embarrasses RM, I don't see Zizou surviving.

Don't think all of the blame deserves to be put squarely on Zizou's shoulders given how they have most of the same squad that won b2b CL's but we already know things tend to be blamed on the manager when it's not going well. Some of their club staples have been shocking for most of the season

Don't think all of the blame deserves to be put squarely on Zizou's shoulders given how they have most of the same squad that won b2b CL's but we already know things tend to be blamed on the manager when it's not going well. Some of their club staples have been shocking for most of the season

I don't think it's blaming him, just can't see the players giving a damn in La Liga if they get knocked out early. At least now it's CL dress rehearsal. And don't really think I wanna watch Zizou and co fighting for a fourth place trophy when they haven't cared about domestic competitions. Let a hungry manager get in there to actually motivate them if it comes to that point.

I get the whole motivation for players but that should fall on them too. I just feel that'd be a bit harsh to can him unceremoniously given the unprecedented success he had during his first 2 seasons but I guess Flo's known for just that :lol:

Won't be surprised if Poch gets a bag this summer if P$G take care of business

I get the whole motivation for players but that should fall on them too. I just feel that'd be a bit harsh to can him unceremoniously given the unprecedented success he had during his first 2 seasons but I guess Flo's known for just that :lol:

Won't be surprised if Poch gets a bag this summer if P$G take care of business

I wouldn't want Zizou fired either. Just think he might want to step down himself. For a dude who's racked up titles why stick around for a fourth place trophy race with a side that things aren't clicking with anymore.

Unless he knows for sure he wants to manage again next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom