⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aubameyeng :pimp:

Funny how y'all trying to talk down 10th placed Everton but didn't say **** about 19th place Huddersfield

Spanish speakers... when pronouncing "Alexis"... do you pronounce the "S"... is it a light "S" or is it silent? I've sorta heard both.

200_d.gif

Everton managed only 3 tackles in the entire first half according to BT Sport :stoneface:

Brings a smile to my face to see old boy Sam catch a fade when others deserve a shot

Also as much as Arshambles aka Lulz FC has been entertaining in all the wrong ways, their crop of players has potential to play some nice footy. Hopefully they keep something like this up.

Lastly, I have Ruben Neves in my Villarreal manager mode, and wish dude could do that in game :lol: been starting Fornals instead

Tosun didn't sign up for this :sick:

I feel for Roo too :lol:,their best forwards on the bench to start and the game's already out of reach by the time they'll get out there

Not sure who is pulling the transfer strings at Arsenal now. But it sounded like Wenger wanted to go after Malcom again during the summer. I wouldn't mind if we went after Pavon, we've shown interest. But I don't know if we would make a move now that we signed PEA. Cristian Pavon is much more of a Sanchez type player than Malcom and PEA.

Wenger wants to focus on defense this summer. We just signed a 20yr old CB from Greece, Mavropanos, so I don't see Arsenal signing another young CB. I do think he should have been loaned out to Germany. Some Bundesliga clubs were interested in him and wanted to sign him before we did. I think he would be better off with the loan, get some sort of playing time over the last half of the season. He's been playing with the u23's. I think the plan is to go after Evans and or Manolas. I know de Vrij just signed a new contract but he is also an option. I wouldn't mind if we made a move for Kurt Zouma. There's also the chance that Mustafi might leave as well, he was trying to push for a move over the summer. Marquinhos would be a dream buy, PSG would never let him go.

I think City are still interested in signing Fred so that could be a tough buy. If Sergi Samper was a little more experienced, I would say to go after him. We need someone that's not Xhaxa or El Neny.

Ospina will be gone this summer. Cech, he's been on the decline. We need a keeper this summer as well. Oblak is at the top of the list. PSG want to sign him. I pretty sure they want him to improve in the CL. Of course, they can offer him and Atletico more money.

I forgot about the Greek kid. I don't know much about him. Pavon is on Arsenal's radar???! That would be such an "un Arsenal" type signing. I heard he doesn't want to leave Boca just yet. Fred would be a great defensive mid for the Gunner. I'd be surprised if Oblak leaves Atleti now...

As for Samper... There was no bigger fan of the kid than me. I was very excited at the prospect of Sergi but he's a flop. He was very timid in the few games he's played for Barca & he hasn't made an impression at all during his loan spells at Granada & Las Palmas. He hardly got much playing time at all. Shame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom