⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't following footy then but I wonder how bad the RM teams of 98 and 2000 looked in la liga. In each season they won the CL, but in la liga finished 4th and 5th respectively.

Despite winning the CL vs Juve, Heynckes got axed within days after winning because the Liga campaign went so bad. Copa play was even horrendous (knocked out in the round of 16). Hiddink got hired but he didn't even last a whole campaign I think. He kept criticizing player & the board in public.

2000 was the start of the del Bosque era. Another CL. They didn't play as well in league play again but they got into the semis for the Copa & VdB had pretty much a whole new squad including Steve McManman so he was given latitude. I think this was the start of the Perez Galatico era too.

The real inspiration behind the Gunners throttling Everton... Ri Ri was in the house & declared herself a Gooner... :pimp: Seriously doe, was this a paid visit by puma? >D

Last edited:
Looks like the Arthur deal might be done... He's to arrive in the summer. I hope the club didn't pay €50m as rumored. That's way too much for an unproven commodity...

Big chance today for Paco & Coutinho... Gr8 to see Semedo in there for the derby...

Looks like the Arthur deal might be done... He's to arrive in the summer. I hope the club didn't pay €50m as rumored. That's way too much for an unproven commodity...

Big chance today for Paco & Coutinho... Gr8 to see Semedo in there for the derby...

got my wishlist

coutinho
dembele
arthur

no need for griezman
go spend that money on aouar

Glad he got the yellow instead... They need to outlaw players crowding refs like they do. I mean impose harsh penalties...

Gutsy & great call from the ref wiping out that Espanyol goal. Ball was clearly out of bounds prior to the goal...

ter stergen bottling it
not sure what he's doing. mentally checked out for 5 minutes and cost us
made 3 consecutive mistakes

Where did all our energy and quality go from the United match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom