⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this Gunner news would've been way better served had they not just lost to a bottom table side :lol:

Surprised that Ozil resigned but after seeing how much he's making now I get it

It's a new era in North London it seems...

IMG_20180131_081248.jpg

wow, Obama's really at Arsenal.

LMAO is a nice collective but will they still be Arshambles though?

we are still arshambles until we sort out our defense starting from DM. Yesterday once again shows how desperately we need reinforcements in our backline, in particular, our CB positions. Even if its evans, I hope sven makes something happen today because we'll just be Liverpool -2.0. Obama is a great and surprising signing, he dosnt help our most glaring needs but at the very least its a world class forward that will drag defenders with him while creating space for his team mates. I really hope wenger plays both laca and obama together and I think this will only help laca. Also shows top talent is still willing to come here even in the state we are in, I think it would be helpful when trying to convince good defenders to come here with that attack. /COYG
27368829_10155712637507713_6631952258882508836_o.jpg

Edit: and mesut resigning :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
oh man, today is the day we see if griez dips, i hope not as an atleti fan. I’m hoping we get ander as a gabi replacement this summer. maybe we can get some money for gaitan and carrasco too.

Lucas needed a change of scenery, not sure Tottenham is the answer though. Personally, I thought Liverpool should have gambled on him.

Slimani to Newcastle is a very intriguing move for the rest of the year. Has the talent to change games for them, definite upgrade over Joselu

United was interested, Liverpool interested, an I think I read somewhere that other french clubs were interested..

Dude went to Tottenham for $$$ and the London lifestyle.

Not mad at it, but he had better options

He is an idiot if true. You chose guaranteed playing time to develop your career for more money and lack of playing time due to competition at your position at a club stacked with young talent.

A little skeptical over Spurs moving for Lucas given their poor track record of signing forwards as of late but I guess dude needs playing time somewhere desperately if he wants to go to Russia in the summer and he should be getting a lot at Spurs

Auba is a great signing, but it's dampened my mood with the way we lost yesterday and the glaring need to bring in defensive reinforcements. I know you can't fix a squad in one window, but what would be the point of having a great attack like this, but not have a solid defense and a competent MF? It's hustling backwards.

Never looked at Lucas to be special anything
I felt he was a bit overhyped, but he does show glimmers of having that little special thing here and there. At the very least I think he could be a good complimentary piece to add to a squad that is good everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom