⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes no sense if...if our issue is depth on the wings and forwards why would we swap a player too..its like they are rehashing the same things from alexis at the end of the summer just swapping the name with Mahrez lol

makes no sense if...if our issue is depth on the wings and forwards why would we swap a player too

Unless Sané is gonna be out longer than expected?

I can see why he'd bring in another attacker with Jesus also out but for that kind of money?

Unless maybe Mahrez is meant to take someone else's spot in his preferred XI

Sane is 6-7 weeks and Jesus is still unknown really. I don't know whos spot Mahrez would walk in and take in the 11. Sterling has been having the season of his life Mahrez isn't a striker so its not Agueros spot. He could play Sane's role but he plays predominantly on the left and Mahrez plays on the right.

I think all this will lead to nothing though it makes no sense for us to swap a player in a deal and I doubt we are gonna meet their evaluation closer to a 100 mil.

This window has been such a glorious mess :rofl::rofl:

Mahrez going AWOL ADM style to force a move would be the cherry on top of deadline day :lol:

PastelEnchantingCreature-max-1mb.gif

Could it be legit Armada Armada ?

who is city really going to send for Mahrez. Young prospect? or a rotation guy

A player and $65M?!!? for real.

Thought there were rules against printing players from other clubs at team stores? I know that you can't at the United store

DU4f0ZCXkAI9b_Y.jpg

:rofl:

Giroud's a good buy imo but Chelsea's transfer strategy is a mess

That doesn't look like the official City store though. Nike have had use wearing the ice blue pack to match our colors so it doesn't make sense our official store would be selling the fire red pack too since the online store you can only buy the ice blue pack

I don’t mind seeing Ozil stay at Arsenal. United don’t need to be tempted by any more attacking players this summer, just need true midfield reinforcements.

Also think Giroud to Chelsea is a great move, if they utilize him properly when chasing games when his aerial threat is maximized. If they start him... meh.

Damn, happy with the signings and especially with ozil extending :pimp: but sad to see Giroud go :frown:

I was worried ozil was gonna join united and I’d be forced to not like him anymore

I just noticed on that "City Mahrez" kit pic that the numbering is the wrong color :lol: the font on our home is navy this year not white :rofl: yea for sure a fake someone through online for attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom