⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yet another awkward deadline day return to the club on the cards for Mahrez :lol:

Bernardo Silva is probably relieved

Thank **** thats over. Should've been tryin to get Fred on deadline day instead of Mahrez smh

Happy for Michy. Dortmund has always developed strikers well

Giroud. I didn’t see that coming. I hope that move will improve Morata’s performance and motivation

:lol:

This happens every window with Mahrez tbf,doubt he'll let it affect his form. He's been a professional after each time he's missed out on a move

Pretty sure they made a profit off Giroud too. Think we got him for 12m and sold for like 18m

Late on this but I saw the Swansea loss coming. They always give trouble

Used to be Southampton, got over that, and now it’s swansea I guess :lol:

We were looking for a Target man. Better than 37clubber Crouch lol. West London just got a whole lot more beautiful lol

Batmangala to Everton is a decent move he should be good for them.

And we walked away from the Mahrez deal pretty much exactly like I said it would. They where gonna ask for a lot deservedly so I’d say and we wouldn’t meet the valuation.

Just glad there won’t be anymore wild headlines of bids and stuff

Mahrez has to have the worst case of blueballs :lol:

Dude was reportedly close to Barca last summer before it collapsed around deadline day and this time it's Citeh with the same outcome

Are people really doing this “without international caps thing” like it means something?

I’ve seen that thrown around talkin about Laporte a few times now online and other people I know have even brought it up lol

Are people really doing this “without international caps thing” like it means something?

I meant no hate by it I promise :lol:,it's just facts. It's to show that someone with inexperience coming to a new league is already expensive as hell,a proven league commodity should be worth even more imo

I could mention VVD too who's been average to slightly above average at Soton yet commanded a top strikers fee,that's just the reality of today's market

Arsenal out here signing Aubamayeng and we are signing Giroud? I would have preferred Sturridge to Morata tbh, at least he is a different type of striker

Mahrez has to have the worst case of blueballs :lol:

Dude was reportedly close to Barca last summer before it collapsed around deadline day and this time it's Citeh with the same outcome

He's been linked to Arsenal, Barcelona, Liverpool, and now City.

I meant no hate by it I promise :lol:,it's just facts. It's to show that someone with inexperience coming to a new league is already expensive as hell,a proven league commodity should be worth even more imo

I could mention VVD too who's been average to slightly above average at Soton yet commanded a top strikers fee,that's just the reality of today's market

I guess it just seems like a weird thing for people to latch onto when considering the context. Like he's not capped been capped the same guy that keeps calling up Gignac :lol: not to mention the guys in front of him (Umtiti, Varane Kos) And yea he has no international experience but he has over a 150 apperances in La Liga despite being only 23 so he is still a very experienced player.

But to the original point of heggsy heggsy 's boys asking for 95 I think it was fair of them to ask that and stick by it.

i don't think 65M would have been robbery for Mahrez. I don't blame either side honestly. Glad city didn't pay more then they thought he was worth and if Leicester thought he was worth 95...then wait it out. You own Mahrez's contract...so do what you want with it.

I guess it just seems like a weird thing for people to latch onto when considering the context. Like he's not capped been capped the same guy that keeps calling up Gignac :lol: not to mention the guys in front of him (Umtiti, Varane Kos) And yea he has no international experience but he has over a 150 apperances in La Liga despite being only 23 so he is still a very experienced player.

But to the original point of heggsy heggsy 's boys asking for 95 I think it was fair of them to ask that and stick by it.

Again was just highlighting how he's still super young but was worth a record fee,wasn't trying to diminish dudes ability or potential

On the cap thing I mean dudes like Adil Rami were starting at the Euro's so I don't really know what's up with the selection process :lol:. Super weird that he hasn't gotten a chance yet,that's def gonna change at Citeh though

Reunited :lol:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom