⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes really made Sam Clucas look like KDB today...

DTQo_TZU0AA0hAO.jpg

Mustafi was disgraceful out there

Wish Wenger would sign some defensive reinforcements :smh:

Per is seeing over the academy next year, Koscielny is permanently injured, Monreal is a LB playing CB, Holding Chambers is not ready for prime time, Debuchy is a rotting corpse, we have no DM, Cech and Ospina are washed.

I love these kind of Arsenal matches. It's just pure comedy and a welcome distraction from our own struggles lately.

props to both West Ham and Palace. We all mocked their managerial appointments and they are both starring at mid-table.

Has there ever been an Arsenal player who left and didn't immediately win a major trophy or at least come much closer to winning one?

Van Persie
Sagna
Henry
Nasri
Cole
Vieira
Fabregas
Clichy
K.Toure
Vermaelen

I'm sure I'm missing MANY more. Just this list alone should be a huge warning sign to anyone that wants to join the club.

Has there ever been an Arsenal player who left and didn't immediately win a major trophy or at least come much closer to winning one?

Van Persie
Sagna
Henry
Nasri
Cole
Vieira
Fabregas
Clichy
K.Toure
Vermaelen

I'm sure I'm missing MANY more. Just this list alone should be a huge warning sign to anyone that wants to join the club.
don't forget their Henry their "legend"

Dude looks like the NYC/SF hipsters that you avoid eye contact with since you can't verify if they're normal or psychotic bums until you get/don't get that whiff of month old urine emanating from their clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom