⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh sh*t, a heggsy heggsy sighting :wow::wow::wow::wow:
:lol: Sorry guys, it's been a while.

Riyad is a game changer. Even during his awful spell last season, he could do something magical to make you forget how bad he'd been. He's an absolute pleasure to watch, best first touch in the league (don't argue, it's fact) both footed, he's better than Sterling, better than Bernardo. He'll walk straight into City's team. I want 100 mill please.

I blame Alexis for this btw. If you'd have just gone to Man City like you were supposed to, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I def agree with Mahrez being worth a decent bag especially coming off the heels of Citeh dropping almost 60m pounds on a young CB. Mahrez is proven and has been one of the best players in the league over the last 3 seasons,he's at least worth 75-80m minimum

Legit question, Mahrez over Sterling? I’ve been a fan of Mahrez’s abilities but seems crazy to think of him with a 100M price tag. When you compare him to someone like Coutinho tho with his fee, I think 90M or so is fair for Mahrez.

Really going to miss being able to watch mid-week matches now that i got myself a 9 to 5. really thinking about risking my perceived productivity by tuning in anyways :lol: i expect mkhi to come in for iwobi in the second half. COYG

Legit question, Mahrez over Sterling? I’ve been a fan of Mahrez’s abilities but seems crazy to think of him with a 100M price tag. When you compare him to someone like Coutinho tho with his fee, I think 90M or so is fair for Mahrez.
until this season I would have taken Mahrez, but sterling has come on leaps and bounds. I know Sane brings pace but didnt B. Silva play from a wide position for Monaco? Couldn't he do a job in the mean time?

Someone mentioned Pep's ability to adapt with what he has and I almost wanted to throw up.. If anything he has had to adapt during the season because the transfer window isnt open, but (atleast while at citeh) Pep has literally bought his way out of every situation as soon as he could.

Ya'll fr don't have to worry about us signing Mahrez. Like heggsy heggsy said they not selling for nothing not close to a 100 and have already put that sentiment out in the media. City will eventually back out the same way they backed out the Sanchez deall.

until this season I would have taken Mahrez, but sterling has come on leaps and bounds. I know Sane brings pace but didnt B. Silva play from a wide position for Monaco? Couldn't he do a job in the mean time?

Someone mentioned Pep's ability to adapt with what he has and I almost wanted to throw up.. If anything he has had to adapt during the season because the transfer window isnt open, but (atleast while at citeh) Pep has literally bought his way out of every situation as soon as he could.

He had to spend one of the reasons he was brought in was to revamp our aging squad and he has done a great job with that. I know some people point to our academy but im of the belief people have been making to much of our academy other City fans included we dont deserve to say we have a world class academy yet, the facilities are nice and the training the kids get is very good but that doesnt mean the quality is automatically there. There are a few we have high hopes for but clubs that expect's to be winning leagues and cups everyone season that doesn't leave much room or time to develop young academy talent unfortunately.

trying to plot how im gonna use my wildcard after the window closes

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Nacho! Nacho Mannnnnn!

dudes is Franks red hot sauce right now. Lovely ball from i believe ozil

edit: annnnnnd we concede :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom