⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh this is the wildest winter window ever :lol:

I been wanting Oblak to come in since the Neymar news last summer. An entire Brazilian backline at PSG with Sandro :rofl:
this winter window been crazier than a lot of summer windows

yeah aight :lol:

after a day processing the Miami MLS team announcement, this screams nothing but plastic club with a fake *** kinkos printed tifo. One thing that stuck out to me was when Garber called this new team a regional team knowing damb well they ain't gonna do a damb thing to reach out to real Miamians and those who live outside Miami-Dade. I could be wrong but that's how I feel.

In training already :nthat: highly doubt he starts tomorrow but would love to see him and Stones midweek since Otamendi and Kompany played the weekend.

Yes heggsy heggsy FC

That Sane injury must be a bit worse than reported if they're willing to drop big money on Mahrez for cover though...

Also things look to be set in London

Think the official time line for Sane now is 6-7 weeks. No way this Mahrez deal happens though

Things change so fast in sports...if someone would’ve said Obamayang would be at Arsenal in 3 or 4 years ago no one wouldve beleived it

batman_aubameyang.jpg

BBC saying Mahrez has handed in a transfer request....wouldn’t be the first time he had doensnt mean the move will happen. I honestly don’t think we should make this move. Nothing to do with Mahrez quality he’s a great player but I’d rather we work with what we have know. I know Sane being out long term changes. Things but I don’t know I feel differently about this.

My gut tells me way too late this transfer won’t happen I hope it doenst

Honestly I like the Giroud move.

He can legitimately ball and he'll be coming on as a sub which suits him best. Michy is a great finisher but his positioning, off ball movement, hold up play are all somewhat lacking.

Giroud's positioning sense, timing for passes and hold up play are solid. I really don't see how it's a bad move.

City realize how important Sane is on that wing and without him they NEED someone.
Pep has done an excellent job of adapting since the beginning of the season given his players. He was plotting on wing backs with Mendy and Walker...Mendy goes down and plans change. Play Jesus as a false 9...Jesus goes down...plans change. I personally have rated Sane high all year and I think this is a huge blow losing that speed and directness going forward.

Seems like BVB won't be without a Batman for long...

Also a day before deadline day and there's already a new spending record in the Prem

Dortmund send batman to Arsenal
Arsenal sends world class to Chelsea
Chelsea sends batman to Dortmund

At the end of the day, there will still be a batman in Dortmund.

Fans can still bring masks to games :lol:

to go from possibly losing want-a-way alexis for free to swapping for a class player who will now be able to express himself on the pitch and bringing in a world class forward is shocking for arsenal. Sven really is our best signing this window

if obama really is going to rock that 14, he'll def do it justice in 3 years then what walcott tried in 10 :lol: (still love feo doe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom