⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you **** it up tho. Mans told you bring the bag.. they even told you how much that bag should be. Smh

If Hazard leaves its definitely to Real, though I'm starting to wonder when. He's only getting older and as much as I like Hazard and don't want him to go, bring us the bag already so we can buy some wunderkids to take his place and move forward.

Not sure how that was offside for the Silva goal?!?!? LOL

They saying Sane was offside and interfered with the goalkeepers line of vision as Bernardo struck the ball. but on replays it looks like Sane was level with a Cardiff defender.....bull****

BERNARDO TO STERLING!!!!

The rare Sterling header :pimp: Bernardo has been great in that false 9 role he's been all over the pitch

thats a red
**** this ref and his crew how do you not give a red for this POS tackle
DUpIWbPWAAAp4-v.jpg:large

Last edited:
Brilliant first half from the guys. Terrible reffing though we should be 3 goals and have a man advantage if the correct decisions where reversed. They only using VAR in Premier League stadiums in the FA Cup so it cant be reviewed. I understand it would be harsh to make clubs in lower levels pay to install it but there has to be a way for the FA to find a way to fund it for them.

I don't get to watch Serie A often so I'm gonna enjoy this one

I kinda miss soccer coverage from 09-12. I feel like I used to get constant Champions League replays on a delay basis. That and FIFA is how I learned all the different squads :lol:

**** you Bennett should've been off in the first finally off now.

Onto the next round

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom