⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that money spent on VVD yet they still can't stop West Brom from scoring twice in the first 15-20 mins...
At the end of the day he's just one very good defender and leader in a crappy backline, not a wizard.

Given the way you 'Pool dudes hyped the hell out of him you would've thought he was a magician but now reality's hitting again :lol:

That defense needs a lot more than one CB

Given the way you 'Pool dudes hyped the hell out of him you would've thought he was a magician but now reality's hitting again :lol:

That defense needs a lot more than one CB
Well I mean, that’s why Moreno doesn’t start in the PL. Robertson has been a lot better than him.

Klopp gave Moreno a chance to prove himself today. He has proved he is still trash at supporting the back line.

I'm surprised Moreno still gets burn tbh :lol:,thought Robertson was the 1st choice LB now

As bad as dude is,I'll say that having Mignolet in net is just as bad. Dude shouldn't ever be a starter imo. Klopp needs to get rid of dude and Karius and invest in some quality at that position. Seen that Allissons been linked to 'Pool,he'd be a big upgrade to what you guys have had recently

Where was this during the Lewa,Gotze and Hummels saga's?

The club and German media seem to have turned the fans against Obama

Auba been trying to leave Dortmund forever, just make it happen already

At the end of the day if Dortmund didn't fashion themselves as such a selling club, every superstar wouldn't be looking to get out of there

stop ****ing lying

VVD is a done deal and we put a bid in for that Lazio defender everyone's been salivating over. Transfer market lit. We finna win the prem.

We coming byke to win the league.

VVD. :smokin

Barring any injuries and Klopp losing his mind and starting Lovren, ‘Pool got to be one of the faves to win behind City.

We're basically a lock to win the Champions League this year and Da Prem next year :nthat:

Pool gonna take 2nd this season

Man U and Mou in shambles

Told y’all we’ll finish second behind City. :smokin

Oh...

3743a49f30bdfd98898adc50b60d940b--manchester-united.jpg

It’s the FA cup relax lmao

Ain’t nobody give a damn except small clubs about the English DFB Pokal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom