⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s Iwobi playing? Hate when Arsenal does poorly when he’s in the game. I want to see him suceed... Did that post with the starting line up really include Mertesacker in a back 3?!?!? I could beat him in a race with one leg... I can’t believe he’s still on the roster...

Southhampton can have Walcott for an order of fish and chips. It's best that he moves on this window for both sides.

Danny keeps us in it

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
BestElementaryKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

Don't ever want to hear Ospina complain about playing time again. Sell this mfer today.

Second penalty being a double-touch penalty aside, Forest clearly deserved this victory. Arsenal was hilariously abysmal, especially the defense. :lol:

Robbie gonna feast on those youtube views tonight.

Since the Spurs match today wasn't on tv for some reason, luckily the fans captured Vertonghen firing off a long shot into the net:

:rofl:The magic of the FA Cup is alive and well.

Very impressed with Ben Brereton’s performance today. Sign him up Woody.

Hopefully Forest can make their way back to the prem one of these days. Proper big club.

If Vertonghen was 5 years younger I would want City to do anything to get him. I love his game personally think he's better than Alderweireld.

Serie A back at it again
Matuidi has made a facebook post about facing racism

"Today I experienced racism during the match. Weak people try to intimidate with hate. I am not a hater and can only be sorry for those who set bad examples. Football is a way to spread equality, passion and inspiration and this is what I am here for. Peace."

this would would leave us a bit isolated at the back...but i like it though.
semedo should just sit back and not worry about attacking the flank and worry more about the counter attacks.
we would dominate the middle of the pitch with coutinho and especially since messi playing the false 9 perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom