⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Now United man dem calling transfer market a joke after they done spent all that money on Midfielders that don't score or create. We spend striker money on defenders and we spend defender money on forwards. We out here.

so pool is going to run the table now cause of VVD?
and the champs league?

interesting

they till need 3 others defenders, a defensive mid, and a new gk. VVD is a nice pickup but he isn't going to drastically improve Liverpools defensive woes this season
Liverpools fullback options are good. We only need 1 more CB and we should be good.

Wonder if RM will address their lack of goals

I think shopping in the winter market would be a waste, especially bc they stupidly ignored Auba (now cup-tied and renewed contract)

I think they've gotta just live with what they've got this season, and accept the L in La Liga. The only problem is that they're caught in a weird spot between giving their vets the mental and physical rest they need, and playing them to re-discover their record goal-scoring form.

I think the young guys gotta get rotated in though, either as starters or earlier than the 80th minute. And Asensio has to be deployed in Benzema's spot. He's great as a left-winger, but with his skill set I don't see why he can't play a right supporting striker who can drift to the left. I think doing this and giving Bale automatic sub appearances (too injury prone to start) would be a more sound strategy than splashing into the winter market. Just keep washedzema for Copa Del Rey and small matches, where he can use his expertise in playing second-fiddle to support Borja Mayoral.

I won't say we will win it, cause the Chemistry has to build with new additions to the squad, but we will compete.

5th minute and Kompany already seems to have an issue and Mangala is warming up this is so sad my man just can't stay fit anymore its over :frown:

yep subbed off now but Jesus on for him so two up top and Fernadinho in the back 4

Last edited:
Usually a Nike guy, but I want those Predators :pimp:

Wow what a cross, what a save

Barring any injuries and Klopp losing his mind and starting Lovren, ‘Pool got to be one of the faves to win behind City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom