⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0109.jpg

giphy.gif

Mou out here giving United stans a reality check. Ain't no "send in the brinks trucks woody" happening there.

In other news, would like for Liverpool to purchase Renato for the low low while his value is severy low.

I like Mou but he's really making it about him now. Commenting about our budget not being at par with City is just an excuse to save face.

Jose might be angle to smack anyone of them weak sauce English boys but I’d like to see him try & smack the others... The clap back would be epic & Jose would run out the locker room crying like what’s his name from Friday. :lol:

giphy.gif

His post game comments about United’s transfer spending are absolutely hilarious. Absolute moron.

Part of Pep’s managerial abilities is his astute judgement of talent & how to get players to play their absolute best & to buy into his system. That’s a big missing ingredient from Jose these days... He’s way past his prime...

Last edited:
Part of Pep’s managerial abilities is his astute judgement of talent & how to get players to play their absolute best & to buy into his system. That’s a big missing ingredient from Jose these days... He’s way past his prime...

when pep bought kyle walker for that price everyone else laughed and called city crazy...said they were wasting their money.
does kyle walker look like a waste of money now?
united have no one to blame but themselves...mou is just being the ***** that he is.

and now fellaini is even holding united hostage for more money... FELLAINI!!!!

let that sink in.

I remember when I had a big argument in here indicating that Midfielders can score goals after the United boys basically said that wasn't Pogbas roles. They got Matic and claimed that Matic would allow Pogba to score goals in batches and operate more freely, yet he ain't scoring and they losing to the lesser teams of the world and settling on draws with Burnley and Leicster. What a crock.

I can handle Citeh/Barca fans slandering but other rival club fans?

Shocked-CM-Punk.gif

Last time I checked every one of your clubs was still behind United even with everyhing said so what does that say about your clubs :lol:

Type of clubs to be 20 pts back of the leaders at new years...

I don’t fault any of those players. A good manager would have a team getting better & better as a season progresses regardless of sport. Sure there will be bumps along the way. This United team look so poorly organized in every aspect from set pieces, attack, defense, midfield, etc, etc. That all falls squarely on Jose & his staff. What makes it worse is that POS is blaming everyone else including not spending enough... What Trey posted is funny but I don’t have any problems with the statements that were made. I do with dudes saying Jose & woody were going to bring sucess...

I can handle Citeh/Barca fans slandering but other rival club fans?

Shocked-CM-Punk.gif

Last time I checked every one of your clubs was still behind United even with everyhing said so what does that say about your clubs :lol:

Type of clubs to be 20 pts back of the leaders at new years...

I agree with this, but the Citeh fans on here are pretty reserved. I wouldn’t really say any of us slander anyone else tbf

I just watched the United game off of the dvr... Why on earth did Jose have woody bring Pogba to United only to constantly play him so defensively? I mean wt$... Pogba was constantly 40-50 yards away from the goal & I don’t remember him ever entering the box... I swear you United fans should be tearing Jose a new one but ya’ll are laying blame to players... I don’t get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom