⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku is even on goals with Morata even after that month long goalless streak and has been working his *** off the ball even when not scoring,hard to keep scoring when the service has been garbage but he's hardly been at fault for the poor run of form the squad has gone through

Don't get him becoming a scapegoat at all...

On another note,Ibra is useless as a 10

Dude should be used up top or as a second striker when he's out there

Lukaku is even on goals with Morata even after that month long goalless streak and has been working his *** off the ball even when not scoring,hard to keep scoring when the service has been garbage but he's hardly been at fault for the poor run of form the squad has gone through

no one is blaming lukaku for yalls troubles...

that's on mou

I would like to have a higher goal return from Lukaku but I’ve been happy with his build up play. He created two should-have-been-winners against Leicester. Today we really needed a goal out of him tho.

It hurts me to say it but Zlatan should be nothing more than Lukaku’s backup and a super-sub at this point...

Regardless of Citehs otherworldly form,the performances against the likes of Huddersfield,Burnley,Bristol,Leicester and Stoke havent been up to par in the least :smh:

Something's gotta change before the 2nd half of the season,starting to be lucky just to be 2nd...

this idiot turned down barca now is getting shipped to sporting
decision is going to haunt him

:rofl: at jose's comments

Seems he's trying to put pressure on Ed for this window...

Wouldn't be surprised if he bounced in the summer if he doesn't get the backing (transfer $$) he's asking,he's looked pretty unhappy the last few weeks

P$G should come calling if he does

Seems he's trying to put pressure on Ed for this window...

Wouldn't be surprised if he bounced in the summer if he doesn't get the backing (transfer $$) he's asking,he's looked pretty unhappy the last few weeks

P$G should come calling if he does
Something tells me Mourinho and a diva like Neymar wouldn't get along very well :lol:

united haven't been spending money or united just not getting the players they want?

seems like mou is just trying to find an escape route from pep

Something tells me Mourinho and a diva like Neymar wouldn't get along very well :lol:
would be the worst combo but the best lulz

psg has given all the power to the players
it might not be a big deal in ligue one where they will wash any and everyone with any manager...but during the big games neymar is not going to sit back with 11 people behind the ball

Last edited:
DR_dNTiWsAAiNnW.jpg

Nope.

I want Simeone or Poch
you mean don't want a coach who will publicly criticize his players and blame everyone else for his shortcomings only to leave the club after 3 years in a worst shape then before he came
giphy.webp

i could see zidane going to psg after flo gets tired of him or the other way around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom