⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mou's statement does have some truth to it, but i don't want to hear all that noise. Yes, he inherited a a lot of deadwood from LvG and Moyes. Yes, City are spending boat loads. But he also bought Lindelof, who's not playing(35mil gone). Mikki doesn't seem to be suited for eh EPL or doesn't fit his system (30mil gone). Playing Pogba further back(90mil). Relying on Fellani.....relying on Fellani. Playing Young at LB who's a 33 year old converted winger. Consistently playing a midfield 2 instead a 3 and getting overrun.....consistently. United are making progress, to be 2nd in the league while all this is happening is good. But that ain't the goal for United...SMH. I also think City running away with the league has skewed perception just a bit and has United panicking.

Let's see what the next couple transfer windows bring.....if he's still here

Last edited:
Fans talking trash about their rivals? Completely unheard of in sports.
Comprehension seems to be lacking >D

Didn't say folks cant talk trash,just that it's just particularly funny coming from certain sets of fans when their club situations are even more laughable :lol:

For all Mou's faults,he doesn't have to worry about 2 of the best players at the club leaving for rivals or having to score 3 a game to win with United at least...

#NeverForget

tumblr_lhupp8Wkrz1qfvckx.jpg

United at #2 has less to do with Jose’s progress & more to do with the other teams struggling. He doesn’t & shouldn’t get any credit bcs that team looks woefully prepared especially it being December.

I agree with this, but the Citeh fans on here are pretty reserved. I wouldn’t really say any of us slander anyone else tbf
Only clap back when we dont deserve the bantz.

If Mou saying we buy fullbacks for the price of strikers he basically saying our fullbacks are better than his strikers. Walker is mainly the only differential between this season and last, you can add Ederson to that, especially when everyone laughed at his purchase too.

You cant blame the price tag for the growth of Sane and Sterling. Those 2 are the key reason we are playing so well. Silva, KDB, Kun were already world class.

this is how i felt about david luiz at chelsea...i don't agree with this about bonucci though

Maybe it’s because AC milan is straight basura all across the pitch except GK.

Mans should’ve never left Juve. :lol:

If he came to City (which he won't) as great as Otamendi has been this season VVD has more than enough the ability to win Otamendi's starting spot from him because he is a better player than Otamendi is despite this great run he is on.

We better pay whatever it takes to get VVD. Not like we don't have the money. Let Mou come out later and say Liverpool paid more for a centerback than he paid for his strikers.

I guess i didn't see enough of VVD because i don't think $70M is worth it.
I think united honestly are over-performing. I look at the roster and i didn't see Ashely Young being a contributor or Lingard. If you would have told me that Mhki will be on the bench and Pogba will be injured and miss games, Bailly will be done for the year i would tell you Man U will finish behind Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal.

I think united honestly are over-performing. I look at the roster and i didn't see Ashely Young being a contributor or Lingard. If you would have told me that Mhki will be on the bench and Pogba will be injured and miss games, Bailly will be done for the year i would tell you Man U will finish behind Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal.

I don’t like the price either. I feel the same about the price tag for Coutinho also but that’s market value...

I really wish Barca would go after RB Leipzig CB Upamecano who would pair perfectly with Umtiti & Lyon MF Houssem Aouar. He could be the future Barca pivot & is versatile enough to play attacking positions too...

Edit - Sevilla want Aleix Vidal back & the price seems to be a modest €10 mill but the Spanish fish papers are saying Atletico want him to & to be included in a deal for lil racist bags...

Last edited:

oh, they still can.

VVD is a done deal and we put a bid in for that Lazio defender everyone's been salivating over. Transfer market lit. We finna win the prem.

VVD is a done deal and we put a bid in for that Lazio defender everyone's been salivating over. Transfer market lit. We finna win the prem.

De Vrij? Please come get him. Would help Roma out. Dudes a tank. However, Lazio are having a promising season. Would take a lot for them to sell in January.

Only clap back when we dont deserve the bantz.

If Mou saying we buy fullbacks for the price of strikers he basically saying our fullbacks are better than his strikers. Walker is mainly the only differential between this season and last, you can add Ederson to that, especially when everyone laughed at his purchase too.

You cant blame the price tag for the growth of Sane and Sterling. Those 2 are the key reason we are playing so well. Silva, KDB, Kun were already world class.
For sure Sterling and Sane have been amazing both stepping their games to new levels. But i'd also point out KDB while already being a world class player has taken his game to new heights under Pep. He's gone from a number 10 to a number 8 that can fully control a game and he's even gotten better defensively and done some box to box work and it eve shows in the numbers as he currently leads the team in tackles right now. He's gone from a world class number 10 to a world class complete midfielder its awesome to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom