⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the first half and was impressed by Madrid. Now wtf happened in the second? Do I give Barca their credit or was this a fluke?

Real Madrid was going all out in the 1st cant believe Barcelona dominated that 2nd half like that. Kovacic was a pedestrian.

That Carvajal save probably made Suarez proud :lol:

Crazy how I dont even think this Barca team is that strong but they have Messi so I'll never write em off.

Real Madrid was going all out in the 1st cant believe Barcelona dominated that 2nd half like that. Kovacic was a pedestrian.

That Carvajal save probably made Suarez proud :lol:

Crazy how I dont even think this Barca team is that strong but they have Messi so I'll never write em off.
at the end of the day Barca puts the ball in the back of the net, something Real seems allergic to doing in league

Watching Kompany coming in and out of injury has become a sad sight over the years :frown:

Glad Silva is back after whatever reason he didnt play last weekend.

Another historic day for City. Can be undefeated at home for all of 2017 and can possibly be the first ever Premier League club to hit 100 goals scored in a calender year.

If you were going to start Kova I think he should have been in the Kroos spot and start Isco or Asensio as a false 9 both are more than capable (in the year 2017 I don't understand what Benzema provides you) and I'm still advocate for Llorente getting some starts over Casemiro

all the hate on benzema but ronaldo did nothing for madrid all game
he's the greatest poacher ever but that's about it.

PSG is gonna eat this madrid back line
marcelo and carvajal are washed

Hopefully PSG can wash Real during CL so we can forget about Ronaldo and his overrated self.

#NotMyBalonDorWinner
#NotMyGOAT
Only repped this cause PSG

Ronnie #stilldatguy

But

#ZlatanDaGoatStopIt

#MessiCoolToo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom