⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-12-23_8-58-13.png

I'd like to take a second to commend Vermaelen and the work he's been doing in Umtiti's absence. Really stepped into the role and has been playing solid defense for us.

And shoutout to Paulinho for another solid performance. Although he didn't get the score, he was a constant threat.

Also, Gomes is still the highest grade of trash.

I'd like to take a second to commend Vermaelen and the work he's been doing in Umtiti's absence. Really stepped into the role and has been playing solid defense for us.

And shoutout to Paulinho for another solid performance. Although he didn't get the score, he was a constant threat.

Also, Gomes is still the highest grade of trash.

I was going to shot out Vermaelen earlier but I couldn’t remember how to spell his name. :lol: He’s been solid since he’s began playing his campaign.

Aguero :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I might be in a bad mood this morning but one knock I still have on Pep and City is when we have the tendency to keep playing wide and cross countless times to Aguero whos marked by 2 CBs. No one in our attack is 6 foot tall, it annoys me to death.

It took winning the ball and Aguero running in behind to get our first goal. We need to emphasize the middle a lot more at times even if it costs us losing possession.

Yo tried to shoulder check on that set peice & got hurt himself or perhaps took a dive... what a cherry... Premier league indeed...

Bernardo to Aguero for 3!!!

Bernardo's inswingers are so good. Two headers for Aguero today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom