⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@champcruthik said a couple years ago that Kyle Walker was the best RB in the Prem....I laughed then, but he was completely right

He really is. I thought he had been for a few years even before city bought him and he’s been a revelation at the rightback spot and exceeded my expectations. Now watching him week in and week out I see everything he can offer going forward and in defense and he’s adapted to what pep expects in a fullback really quick. Easily 1a and 1b between him and Ederson for our most important signings

Ya gotta stop paying mind to Balo. Prime example of wasted talent /unfulfilled potential
As much as I loved his time with us I definitely can co sign this. In a perfect world he would still be up top with Aguero right now in his prime but wasted talent indeed.

Still cant believe the thought of yall saying Balo would of saved this dreadful Italian side.

off Mbappe's IG:pimp:

14P_OXneQATU1HIX5XsKO2mIUDCFmETKmN2Kgy3gxr5jSGfBdzKzfo-yPCP6J32kOueosdadTuouMZ87Ej6xk0KKXSXd_TXhyXh_A2SRb7ttSSMbzMNcM7Kx99J28whtd9plUOBEvNonofqk0CryaBrEInYl90PGvONjA8yFeyUqdKc5AqX8gqLRnjwNpvWOT-dVj0EXw4swoZON-GHb0rjw20ARV_2-EnHWur1Ocj_ds6ut1sd2eFZjYckr44q6uj2kWgMmgbk4yJWloNd_mTsNmxa_BydxCt9mSKhDOubN_CX5sLlxGIReig_InEC1Ut4umtkcCqCNPMKQBDchRumtvjHtb3Vd43qk1_CPfrFyjDKutx92_WP-J6LanUNNUBj79qKsvVttl80dMcqoh19QSQ-PQAlw7nGaAmuG9PwEByTmbCInjhBG8byAGXEb8tTEmjWrl1v2BstF-9Z9J7lRLigU5ZAJWSzmx_UC1LROw4vHt12EPTdkgMensM9v6OPU3Q5G6qtVGILl8uEk3gjMSs6dsmBlb55X-NnuvDCL18rUWb4ro0MYiBhYFSRjgK5MDyMHKKZIL35YJz_DpdFA4t5PcEStqHA6MT8=w460-h919-no

The **** is MCN? These Filet Mignon FC bums tryna give themselves a nickname? :smh:

Nowhere near as catchy as MSN or BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom