⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually just thinking the other night that it's strange the EPL doesn't trigger the mandatory release clauses in La Liga player's contracts more often

Imo there should be a 25% addition or something to release clauses when foreign clubs try to trigger. Or it puts the league in danger of losing talent.

In this case, where a player who can't get off the bench is likely getting a pay day in England, I don't really have any objections to it though.

RM doesn't mess around, they've been putting ridiculous clauses on the players they've renewed. But not every La Liga club has the leverage and upfront money that RM has in order to do this. I respect the league basically giving power to the players by making this mandatory. But there just needs to be some sort of additional protection against the disparity in money the EPL benefits from, and oil money.

Do polls still suck on this platform? Was thinking an El Clasico prediction one would be good

I think we need a rule you can't constantly keep posting 3 posts back to back to back. throw that **** all in 1 man

I know lmao such a weird number choice. he said it's good luck
for him or something. gnabry coming next season as well :smokin

Gonna get a Gnabry shirt for sure. He's been my first purchase on FIFA for like the past four years in career mode. Don't know why they didn't just have him on the squad this season with how injury prone Ribery and Robben are.

Two yellows. With Pepe gone and Varane is tempered Madrid don’t really have others to take a yellow for the team.

Also these lineups for LIV-ARS have no midfield containment

Pool up one with a Salah fast break and Countinho maximising his vertical with a header.

Arsenal can't play fast with Liverpool cause Pool is so much better at it and they don't have the personnel to be defensive, gonna be tough for them to get a result

This is pitiful. Laca doing the midfielders work. 90% sure he’s the only gunner that has broken a sweat this half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom