⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to detract from today but hats off to Bristol. Love seeing the minnows advance even if it comes at a cost to my own club.

Lester this weekend, gotta get back on track.

Can someone in the know tell me more about this Savic that United is linked too?

Surprise surprise, my number 1 fan beans lying about my post history, yet again. This was literally my only time referencing that chant, one that your fan base sings. I made the joke about the racist chant in reference to the racist fan.

This obviously has nothing to do with RM, who just became the first back to back winners of the Club World Cup, and have won 5 titles in 2017. It's likely that neither RM or United will win their respective leagues. However, only one club sings about their player's penis, and was just knocked out of a cup by a second division side.

Surprise surprise, my number 1 fan beans lying about my post history, yet again. This was literally my only time referencing that chant, one that your fan base sings. I made the joke about the racist chant in reference to the racist fan.

This obviously has nothing to do with RM, who just became the first back to back winners of the Club World Cup, and have won 5 titles in 2017. It's likely that neither RM or United will win their respective leagues. However, only one club sings about their player's penis, and was just knocked out of a cup by a second division side.
Still in 4th place

Last edited:

yesssssssss!!! really needed a backup ST to give king lewa some rest in the league so he doesn't burn out and get injured in the crucial stages of the CL

Last edited:
Lack of silverware? I know it hasn't been the league but silverware is a broad term, the trophy cabinet hasn't exactly been barren as of late like other clubs...

United Supporters be posting **** like this then act like they don't care when they get eliminated from the carabao cup, after spending all that money :lol:. Make up your mind.

No shade at Ro but that’s the stupidest most mis leading graphic... the only trophies of any worth post SAF is LvG’s FA cup & Jose’s EL... I’ll say again, the worth of the other trophies are evidenced by Jose throwing the medals into the stands. :lol: Actually, I think he gave the Europa League medal to a little boy. :lol:

I for one as a United "stan" am tight that we lost, even though its the League Cup. We put out a team that was strong enough to win this game, and we came up short...SMH. Watching this game and I can't get past how trash some of our players are. My synopsis from the game:

1. Zlatan is off the pace....that's to be expected being hes been out for 8 months.
2. We need another midfilder.....duh
3. The players should be ashamed of their poorformance
4. We have so much deadwood in the squad...AFTER SPENDING half a billion. SMH

#GGMU, see ya'll on the weekend.

Jose threw his 05-06 Premier League medal in the stands as well. Guess that trophy ain’t **** either :lol:

I want us to win every competition that we’re in. Some hold more weight than others but winning a trophy is winning a trophy. So yes it sucks to be knocked out of the cup but if there was one cup to be knocked out of it would be this one.

United Supporters be posting **** like this then act like they don't care when they get eliminated from the carabao cup, after spending all that money :lol:. Make up your mind.

All he said was... never mind :lol:

Yea using Jose throing out the Europa league medal is a horrible example. jose has said plenty of times he doesn't care about medals. Once he wins 1 he is already thinking about the next. He has thrown away plenty of his medals while at Stamford bridge

Reports now saying the Coutinho deal is dead... Although he’s a great player, I actually hope this doesn’t go thru... the price is just too steep when you can buy players just as talented at a far better price. What I fear is Barca doest have the scouting system for finding talent like that & thier transfer dealings have been quite clumsy or maladroit... For the love of god though, plz plz plz plz no ozil. Let him go to United, he’s the perfect fodder for woody & Jose...

Reports now saying the Coutinho deal is dead... Although he’s a great player, I actually hope this doesn’t go thru... the price is just too steep when you can buy players just as talented at a far better price. What I fear is Barca doest have the scouting system for finding talent like that & thier transfer dealings have been quite clumsy or maladroit... For the love of god though, plz plz plz plz no ozil. Let him go to United, he’s the perfect fodder for woody & Jose...
Quite honestly, I would like to sell him and get someone else. I would like to get Pastore and another young number 10 who could learn under him as opposed to getting thrown into the flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom