⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just take a healthy Bale over Griez
but there's no such thing...
do you expect him to all of a sudden become healthier in england as he gets older...?

or are you just being hypothetical?

in that case i would take a super fast and strong griez over a healthy bale

And still the closest ones to Citeh...

I'm just sending back some of the same energy we got all last year with '6th' jokes :lol:

Table position doesn't seem to be as important/popular a topic now though...

alexis-sanchez-arsenal-2016-17-kit-kit_3471562.jpg

Hilarious to see Arsenal there, I hope they continue to drop.

:lol: :lol:

Citeh is head and shoulders above everyone. Gotta give respect where respect is due. Pep bought the players he needed and implemented his system to perfection.

The EPL is about the race for 2nd - 4th place.

City are just relentless. The past couple seasons were so up and down. They would drop so many points to inferior teams. But Pep has them playing this beautiful style and the players work it magically. The chances that players like Silva, KDB , and Raheem create are often and timely. The team is so confident and they handle business. Cityyyyyy baby.

I hate discussing FIFA here, but it's been in the context of players to look out for :lol:

Another player I picked up is Porto's Vincent Aboubakar. Was wondering what @Coupé It thinks of him, and anyone else who has caught Porto.

5 goals in 5 CL matches and just had a hat trick. Linked to EPL teams, as I'd expect. Physically imposing with a deserved 5* skills rating in FIFA. A rare combo. Supposedly could be more clinical though.

growing young players in to superstars in fifa is the reason i keep playing manager mode
im building the barca back line with umtiti (who's criminally underrated) and dayet upamecano.

Didn’t we talk about wanting Upamecano to come to Camp Nou a while back?

Lort have mercy I’d be estatic if the club got him & Houssem Aouar in the transfer window...

A bunch of RM players hit up Salt Bae's restaurant in Abu Dhabi :lol:

Hopefully this trip and the sprinkling of precious minerals helps them rediscover their form

Didn’t we talk about wanting Upamecano to come to Camp Nou a while back?

Lort have mercy I’d be estatic if the club got him & Houssem Aouar in the transfer window...
yeah we did
we'd have the best back line in the world if we got him

ter stergen top 5 btw

A bunch of RM players hit up Salt Bae's restaurant in Abu Dhabi :lol:

Hopefully this trip and the sprinkling of precious minerals helps them rediscover their form

He recently opened up a restaurant here in Miami, I've been meaning to check it out

growing young players in to superstars in fifa is the reason i keep playing manager mode
I'm in the EPL with Bradford City. coming from league 1. I can only do so much with transfers but I'm building my team from youth. trying to keep it as British as possible but scouting the UK is so horrible:lol:. got a GK, LW like Messi and a LM from England only. tell me why one scout in Brasil got me 4 solidass players :rofl:

It was all good just a year ago...
Every time a young Portuguese player gets hyped up as the next superstar/next Ronaldo, he immediately falls of a cliff. Nani, Nelson Oliveira, Renato Sanches, etc. Well, at least Nani was good until the Ronaldo and Nani stat comparison got shown on TV in 2010/2011 :lol:

CR7 now holds the record for goals in the Club World Cup, one ahead of Suarez and Messi.

Also just last week became the first player to score in all 6 group stage matches in the CL

Ronnie byke?

Every time a young Portuguese player gets hyped up as the next superstar/next Ronaldo, he immediately falls of a cliff. Nani, Nelson Oliveira, Renato Sanches, etc. Well, at least Nani was good until the Ronaldo and Nani stat comparison got shown on TV in 2010/2011 :lol:
you buggin bro. always remember

Nani > Ronnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom