⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DQgBwreV4AIyb1P.jpg:large

incredulous.gif

Bruh. People on twitter are savage. SportsCenter posted about Hope wanting to be the president, only to be followed by replies that consisted of her nudes lol

Looks like the Gunners will be switching to the adidas starting 2019. Deal is rumored to be a a 4 year £80 mill per year. They will look much better with the other German brand.

Adidas being rumored to take over Arsenal's kits makes me more worried Puma are really gonna take over City's kits cause they will still want a club in the "top 6" :smh::smh::smh:

Adidas being rumored to take over Arsenal's kits makes me more worried Puma are really gonna take over City's kits cause they will still want a club in the "top 6" :smh::smh::smh:
No negativity will be tolerated before the Derby B, happy thoughts. Hope Nike isnt dumb enough to let em walk, they have no real foothold in the BPL besides Chelsea and Spurs.

No negativity will be tolerated before the Derby B, happy thoughts. Hope Nike isnt dumb enough to let em walk, they have no real foothold in the BPL besides Chelsea and Spurs.

And Tottenham... >D:rolleyes

I was afraid for James to slip into oblivion once Carlo was axed but it looks like he's doing well at Bayern. Jupp has played him pretty regularly & he's playing pretty well. It looks like they rallied around the young Colombian like they did with Thiago. :smokin

Yeah I'm hoping he keeps on flourishing with Bayern and carries that into the WC. Hopefully he stays and Bayern pay the fee to keep him.

I'm stupid, is that just the fancy word for coke?

Yea it just means coke. Wonder if he was tested at random. Also it's the first story about a footballer on coke I'm hearing in a long time. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. A lot of players' appearances make it look like they're trying to snitch on themselves :lol:

Speaking of coke, I'm happy for the Colombiano :lol:

Zizou plays favorites and for whatever reason loved Lucas Vasquez while James could barely sniff the pitch. He was good enough to get a late sub appearance in El Clasico, and deliver with a goal, but apparently not good enough for any regular playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom