⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Ronaldinho never get caught
Gaucho :pimp:

SoupyNeatDarwinsfox-size_restricted.gif

Good for Griez if true, terrible for the rest of La Liga

I still remember being salty Atletico got him instead of RM when he left Sociedad. Not sure how RM weren't in the running for him.

The Griez story is coming from the same Mundo Deportivo that claimed Coutinho to Barca was a done deal all last summer? I'll believe it when he's posing with the shirt *shrugs*

Atleti fans are gonna be heated if dude ended up staying last summer out of loyalty only to end up at Barca the next season :lol::sick:

Same Mundo Deportivo that were claiming Coutinho to Barca was 100% done all last summer? I'll believe it when he's posing with the shirt *shrugs*

Atleti fans are gonna be heated if dude ended up staying last summer out of loyalty only to end up at Barca the next season :lol::sick:
Would it have been different if he ended up at Man U?

The Griez story is coming from the same Mundo Deportivo that claimed Coutinho to Barca was a done deal all last summer? I'll believe it when he's posing with the shirt *shrugs*

this is true but barca and atletico have good relations...mutual respect for eachothwer and hatred for real madrid
we let atletico have david villa for 3 million then they went on to win the league on the final day at the camp nou

and all the barca fans stayed and applauded their enormous accomplishment

still though what possible reason would he choose united over barca?
literally no advantages

Yea it would def be more realistic than going to Real I'm sure but damn,having the chance of dude coming back to haunt them would suck :lol:

Would he be replacing Dracula or what? Dunno how they'd all fit in the same lineup especially if you guys are still hot on Coutinho's heels. That'd be some all attack,4-2-4 **** :lol:

If Griezy doesn't come to Camp Nou, I'd actually be ok with a combo of Inaki Williams, Coutinho, & Aouar in the transfer market for Barca.

Imagine Williams & Dembele on the wings with Messi as a false 9 or perhaps sometimes as a 10 behind hannibal?

Williams would be cheaper & the kid makes good decisions & can dribble. He obviously thrives under Ernesto.

:rolleyes

Yea it would def be more realistic than going to Real I'm sure but damn,having the chance of dude coming back to haunt them would suck :lol:

Would he be replacing Dracula or what? Dunno how they'd all fit in the same lineup especially if you guys are still hot on Coutinho's heels. That'd be some all attack,4-2-4 **** :lol:
coutinho is an attacking midfielder
just like he's playing for liverpool now
perfect replacement for iniesta

and suarez is 30 now and declining so griez would take a lot of pressure off him
messi and demebele as well tbh

and i would love inaki williams on barca
big fan

------suarez-------
griez--messi---dembele
---coutinho---busquets
alba---titi---pique--semedo

------griez-------
coutinho--messi---dembele
---iniesta/sergi roberto/paulinho/raki---busquets
alba---titi---pique--semedo

Status