⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he'll be on hand for the festivities and matches...

7430165_1399568586.jpg

Carvajal suspended from the first leg of the CL Ro16 for purposely getting booked against APOEL to miss the BVB tie and get a clean slate

Congrats to Ronnie on his 5th BdOR. I feel lucky to have seen the the back end of Cruyff's Barca teams & the likes of Bird, Magic, MJ, Tyson, in their primes. Likewise glad to have witnessed greatness in Messi & Cristiano.

Congrats to ronnie on his 5th.

Europa action, chambers and rob healthy, going to see how those two partner with Wenger going back to a back 4, COYG

no point in watching Nice if Mario isn't playing. also Sneijder announced that he's leaving Nice to go to MLS

MLS is the retirement league for European & South American players after they're done in their leagues. Nice way for them to pad their retirement savings. :lol:

:lol:

Walcott finishes off a chance after the defender attempts to clear it from danny. I want to see more of willock in the midfield in the second half, along with Nelson for Theo, and the Jeff for danny

they chanted Jackey to shoot. 2mins later they got it. 3-0 North London's Red and white

Smoky jack gets in with a top bins thumper. Glad to see him get on the score sheet after his positive performances in europa and all the injuries he's battled through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom