⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this-is-how-real-madrids-18-19-away-kit-could-look-like%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Supposedly next year away, and 3rd will be red

Man U's home is supposed to predominantly black & red, heavy on the black

I think the United shirt will still be a red base, just featuring more black than before.

I may have to scoop all three of their kits next year tho, so far they’ve leaked the away kit will be pink and the third will be navy which I’m all in on.

YOU THINK UEFA GON GIVE YOU AN EASY DRAW BUT DORTMUND GON MAKE YOU DROP DEM DRAWS

I would take Arsenal over Dortmund right now tbqh. BVB been poor so far this year both domestically and in Europe.

EL should be entertaining, and if I had to put money on the winner today I’m probably taking Napoli.

Ya'll know I don't watch the Prem much if not La Liga I bide time having either Bundesliga & Ligue Un on... I really like this 19 year old kid from Lyon, Houssem Aouar. He's primarily a pivot but he's been playing a variety of midfield roles... Although the vid doesn't show it, I looooove that this kid loves to tackle & play physical. I'd rather have this kid over Shalke's Goretzka & even over Coutinho given the amount of cash & wages it would cost to get him. Plus let him flourish with Liverpool. :rolleyes

Scooped up Fekir in my Villarreal FIFA career with Aouar as my priority for my second season :lol:

Although that move wouldn't happen irl, I think a move to a la liga side like Valencia or Sevilla would be great for Aouar before making the step to a big club

Scooped up Fekir in my Villarreal FIFA career with Aouar as my priority for my second season :lol:

Although that move wouldn't happen irl, I think a move to a la liga side like Valencia or Sevilla would be great for Aouar before making the step to a big club

I think he's ready to step up now... What sets him apart from other players his age is the physicality he plays with. He loves it & he's seems to thrive off dudes being physical with him too. Kids a tackling machine too.

I think he's ready to step up now... What sets him apart from other players his age is the physicality he plays with. He loves it & he's seems to thrive off dudes being physical with him too. Kids a tackling machine too.

The kid is a joy to watch play. His technical ability is great. There was as thread about finding a replacement for Carzola today and Aouar name was mentioned, many don't think he's ready to make that big leap yet. But I think he could prove many people wrong in that regards

Side note: With all that Santi has been through, I think he should strongly consider retirement and Arsenal should find a different role for him in the club

Manchester United: Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Seville (7), Shakhtar Donetsk (16), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1).

Chelsea: Paris Saint-Germain (6), Barcelona (3) or Besiktas (28).

Liverpool: Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Shakhtar Donetsk (16), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1).

Manchester City: Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Seville (7), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1).

Tottenham: Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Seville (7), Shakhtar Donetsk (16) or Porto (12).

Bring on Madrid :pimp:

No Varane for the sevilla match, I just don't understand how we can't through one match without losing someone to injury or suspension

Ronnie looked interested from the opening whistle. I thought RM actually played well. I didn't think the pull back on Ronaldo was a PK. It seemed to bang bang to get called. But I think he was on-sides on the tap in goal he had.

The defense still looked shaky at times but dortmund are a good attacking side. Really pulling for RM to at least get to the Semi's this year. Love watching Isco play.

free coutinho

he's tired of bad weather, ugly broads, and ****ty food
let him flourish in beautiful barcelona like he wants to

Da Prem >

He's going to miss the cold rainy nights at Stoke. He's going to think to himself, "where's the challenge here?"

Da Prem >

He's going to miss the cold rainy nights at Stoke. He's going to think to himself, "where's the challenge here?"
like suarez and mascherano?

have yall ever been to england?
outside of london it's an ugly *** country with terrible food and pale women
and they eat everything with mayonnaise over there

london is amazing though

like suarez and mascherano?

have yall ever been to england?
outside of london it's an ugly *** country with terrible food and pale women

and they eat everything with mayonnaise over there
That's not true at all. I've been with some bad redbones and Indian girls in Birmingham. The Indian stripclub was a great time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom