⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal thinking they're gunna Man U themselves an EL, then BVB, RB, Napoli, and Atleti drop into it :lol:
5JBPa7.gif

So it looks like Roma’s biggest treat for the next round is Madrid and Bayern. Knowing how soccer works I feel like we will get Sevilla.

Juve's new badge is a travesty, hopefully they come to their senses and change it back

this-is-how-real-madrids-18-19-away-kit-could-look-like%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Supposedly next year away, and 3rd will be red

Man U's home is supposed to predominantly black & red, heavy on the black

Monaco was such a disappointment in the CL this season. Straight embarrassing b. I thought that group was going to be more exciting. If Leipzig can make it into the CL again and keep majority of their players and build, they will surely benefit from this experience.

Monaco was such a disappointment in the CL this season. Straight embarrassing b. I thought that group was going to be more exciting. If Leipzig can make it into the CL again and keep majority of their players and build, they will surely benefit from this experience.
It was gonna be hard for Monaco to replicate last season. This time of year last year, most of just found out who Kylian Mbappe, Bakayoko, Mendy were and how good they really were lol.

Highest disappointments are Atletico, Napoli and BVB for how highly rated their clubs are IMO.

It was gonna be hard for Monaco to replicate last season. This time of year last year, most of just found out who Kylian Mbappe, Bakayoko, Mendy were and how good they really were lol.

Highest disappointments are Atletico, Napoli and BVB for how highly rated their clubs are IMO.

I never thought that they would be able to replicate what they did last season but the only managed 2 points....just 2 points, they didn't even win a match

Ya'll know I don't watch the Prem much if not La Liga I bide time having either Bundesliga & Ligue Un on... I really like this 19 year old kid from Lyon, Houssem Aouar. He's primarily a pivot but he's been playing a variety of midfield roles... Although the vid doesn't show it, I looooove that this kid loves to tackle & play physical. I'd rather have this kid over Shalke's Goretzka & even over Coutinho given the amount of cash & wages it would cost to get him. Plus let him flourish with Liverpool. :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom