⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shadows lied to you fam.

The game is on Sunday

HTTP3d3dy50aHJlYWRib21iaW5nLmNvbS9kYXRhL21lZGlhLzIwL0NvbWluZ1RvQW1lcmljYUxhdWdoLmdpZgloglog.gif

I think Zizou needs to begin starting some of the young guys more. As of now, none of the players feel any pressure. Both the vets and the young guys.

The vets feel no fire under their *** from legitimate threats to their place in the XI. The young guys feel no pressure since they're just going to get spot minutes, expectations are understandably tame, and they have no responsibility in the results. We're too damn young, but now we need to make due.

Wouldn't mind this beginning with Asensio for Benz, Llorente for Casemiro, and Theo for Marcelo in the next match. With a sub appearance by Ceballos.

Wouldn't mind this beginning with Asensio for Benz, Llorente for Casemiro, and Theo for Marcelo in the next match. With a sub appearance by Ceballos.
what do you think is going on with casemiro?
to me, he looks burned out. he doesn't look as active as he was last season

word is neymar wants casemiro at psg :nerd:

I think Casemiro has been left on an island this campaign. The back line & most specifically Ramos look line they're running with concrete blocks on their feet. In that Girona game in particular, Casemiro was left to cover a lot of ground. The flanks were completely abandoned in part because Madrid was looking way too much to counter.

First order of business for Zizou would be to address the back line & get them defending better & playing more disciplined. Ramos in particular looks like he's standing around doing nothing especially in the Girona game. They ran circles around dude.

One of the first big mistakes the club made in the post Pep era. Glad to see him flourishing at a club like Bayern though.

BArca didn’t have a choice...pep convinced him.
And to be fair we did win the treble after

Still hoping thiago comes back home though

what do you think is going on with casemiro?
to me, he looks burned out. he doesn't look as active as he was last season

Can't say but maybe feeling pressure from Llorente could help.

I think Casemiro has been left on an island this campaign. The back line & most specifically Ramos look line they're running with concrete blocks on their feet. In that Girona game in particular, Casemiro was left to cover a lot of ground. The flanks were completely abandoned in part because Madrid was looking way too much to counter.

First order of business for Zizou would be to address the back line & get them defending better & playing more disciplined. Ramos in particular looks like he's standing around doing nothing especially in the Girona game. They ran circles around dude.

I really didn't like how Marcelo had license to abandon his defensive duties at just 1-0. Imo this was a big part of that second Spurs goal. Can't hit the panic button so quickly, especially when a draw would have been fine.

Marca reporting that Zizou is considering switching back to the 4-3-3

If he does I'd like to see Benz dropped bc imo he and CR7 occupy the same spaces now. I'd also like to see Asensio given a shot as an inverted winger. Dude has the skill set to be a threat from the right, but he's always started as a LW in a 4-3-3. Even when Bale returns, Bale could start on the left and play a more direct game.

Just wonder who would be dropped for Isco from the middle. Modric or Kroos.

Devastating counter for the cavani finish.
Rabiot is looking like a full grown man this season, he's been a boss in midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom