⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah ended up at Chelsea because he absolutely scalped our defenders during CL play :lol:

People were doubting him at the time because styling on Ivanovic and the rest was apparently nothing to write home about.

Then they said he wasn't Premier League material. I'm happy for him though, I knew he could ball.

8809F785-C803-435F-81E3-5B78703FAFCF.png
My Chiefs brethren watches football??

16899966_2514553545238287_2011307938_n.gif

To think spurs got rid of walker, rose, wanyama, lamela, and dembele are hurt. This isn't even spurs at full strength. This is the depth they've been missing. Winks and, never thought I'd say it, sissoko, have been immense #COYS

bruh this match just further shows how pathetic mou's bus tactics against this fragile team was last week

Anfield is a different animal but I feel you

All been downhill this that showing :smh:

Lowkey expecting another ugly outing against Spurs if the likes of Bailly,Jones,Pogs and Fro are still out |l

spurs will be 5 pts back from city after this game and poch has always had the upper hand against pep on head to head matches...even during peps barca days

Memphis just scored a hatty for Lyon :smokin:smokin:smokin

Bleek > Ox still and forever

That panenka for his 3rd...when has that bull in a China shop ever had that kind of sauce?

Yet we're currently sitting in 2nd.

You're in 9th.

There's a difference between a bad day on the field, and a bad season.

Ya'll played one decent club all season and look how you played. The real United is starting to show

damnnit could you imagine if we had coutinho right now smh
he deserves better

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom