⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would that change if the backline is rubbish ? You realize that no matter how it's spin, **** is still gonna be **** ? Carlo is gonna come in and Lovren is somehow gonna become a defensive rock ? He has failed under two managers, you think the third is gonna save him ?
Klopp had a chance to address the defense.

Spent all summer worried about Coutinho. Should have sold him and gotten a defense with that money.

Did he even have a backup option? It was Van Dijk all summer and when that ship sailed you guys were SOL. The man clearly didn’t have a plan going into the summer window. It was all in on one player defensively. I give him props for bringing in the young Ox and Dom Solanke, but they were icing on th cake. Your attack is good enough and they’re barely getting burn.

Klopp has wasted a summer and in result wasted a season. Get someone in here who will handle business off the pitch as well as on

Absolutely 0 reason why you should have this back line.

Honestly if Klopp simply goes all in on the backline next transfer window that team will be pretty frightening. Scoring goals isn't a problem, it's the conceding.

There are 5-6 players I would like to ask the him about one day. KDB at the forefront

I get these frustrations, but this was four years ago. Guys like KDB and Salah were not the same players four years ago that they are today. All of us who watch the PL know how much pressure there is to win immediately as a big club, and at the time they had better options. Hindsight makes it easy to look back and criticize when these players are just entering their primes within the past year or two.

161063.jpg

2F8D82C900000578-3368960-image-a-103_1450712324758.jpg

maradona.jpg

DKqUuoSX0AE5XjR.jpg

wonder if totenham will have the cojones to keep this up all season and actually challenge for a trophy
they make noise every year only to end up an afterthought by the business end of the season

I get these frustrations, but this was four years ago. Guys like KDB and Salah were not the same players four years ago that they are today. All of us who watch the PL know how much pressure there is to win immediately as a big club, and at the time they had better options. Hindsight makes it easy to look back and criticize when these players are just entering their primes within the past year or two.
yeah but mou has a reputation of not giving young players a chance.
mou couldn't even recognize these guys potential at all.
after kdb was ousted at chelsea he led the bundesliga in assists on a subpar team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom