⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if totenham will have the cojones to keep this up all season and actually challenge for a trophy
they make noise every year only to end up an afterthought by the business end of the season
Probably not iwabcathwya

Not gonna say too much about this 'Pool match since United play them next but goddamn...:sick:

I'm def mirin Poch from afar...

Hurrikane might just the the best no.9 in the world ATM based on recent form

I get these frustrations, but this was four years ago. Guys like KDB and Salah were not the same players four years ago that they are today. All of us who watch the PL know how much pressure there is to win immediately as a big club, and at the time they had better options. Hindsight makes it easy to look back and criticize when these players are just entering their primes within the past year or two.

What better options though? Willian? Oscar? We let guys like Cuadrado/Salah/KDB go and still have Willian somehow

I get these frustrations, but this was four years ago. Guys like KDB and Salah were not the same players four years ago that they are today. All of us who watch the PL know how much pressure there is to win immediately as a big club, and at the time they had better options. Hindsight makes it easy to look back and criticize when these players are just entering their primes within the past year or two.

Actually, thats an incorrect statement. When KDB got toWolfsburg after his Chelsea stint, he contributed immediately. I've been watching Bundesliga for years. He was actually the best young player at the time.

Salah was tearing it up against European competition when he was at Basel both in the CL & EL. Salah has excelled everywhere he's gone not only scoring but also contributing defensively.

Alli has looked great in CM
How long y'all think it takes before Kane and Eriksen get bought out by one of the Spanish giants?

Thinking he could move after the WC if he keeps this up and has a good tourney

Real need that long term replacement for Benz now that Mbappe's out of the running for the short term.

Eriksens been linked to Barca this weekend.

Getting ugly at Wembley

8809F785-C803-435F-81E3-5B78703FAFCF.png
My Chiefs brethren watches football??

Hurrikane might just the the best no.9 in the world ATM based on recent form

I tried to tell you
148B9280-D192-4C7A-B096-79D2C9A93EF1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom