⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son's speed is lethal. Kane is way too clinical. A true striker out there.

Lovren is trash. Stepping up to win a header at half field with no on behind you and completely missing it is unacceptable. Seen that type of trash defending in my sunday leagues.

Sala gets one back

Time for him to go. He made his bed when he ignored the back line this summer and made the ridiculous statement about it being fine as is.

One can only hope that the winter transfer window brings us new defenders.

Klopp like Koeman doesn’t have control of the transfers. They have say but not the control...

How did jose not play Salah more often...

Rogers only won cause of Sturridge and Suarez. Sauzrez left and Sturridge went down and we could no longer win. Not sure why idiots keep referencing his record to Klopps considering that Suarez is regarded as one of the best players in the world and can signle handedly will his team to a win. He only looks reserved now cause he's at Barcelona and it's Messi's team. Klopp is a manager and cannot come out and publicly say the backline is trash, so of course he is gonna say it's fine. Were he to have done that, he would lose the trust of the players and they would give up on him. Give the man time and be realistic and not fall for the Banter and current run of things. I agree it's frustrating to watch, but be realistic. Lovren is rubbish and should be sent back to Southampton for free.

Why when Carlo is available right now?

Y’all need to get him on the phone right now
What would that change if the backline is rubbish ? You realize that no matter how it's spin, **** is still gonna be **** ? Carlo is gonna come in and Lovren is somehow gonna become a defensive rock ? He has failed under two managers, you think the third is gonna save him ?

Rogers only won cause of Sturridge and Suarez. Sauzrez left and Sturridge went down and we could no longer win. Not sure why idiots keep referencing his record to Klopps considering that Suarez is regarded as one of the best players in the world and can signle handedly will his team to a win. He only looks reserved now cause he's at Barcelona and it's Messi's team. Klopp is a manager and cannot come out and publicly say the backline is trash, so of course he is gonna say it's fine. Were he to have done that, he would lose the trust of the players and they would give up on him. Give the man time and be realistic and not fall for the Banter and current run of things. I agree it's frustrating to watch, but be realistic. Lovren is rubbish and should be sent back to Southampton for free.
You have Coutihno, Firminho, Gucci Mane, Salah, who are all World Class players, but y'all midtable

Never understood the criticism of Lloris. He’s a solid keeper & has been.
From time to time, v infrequently, he has his what I like to call “Omar moments”. Usually has to do with a misguided or miscalculated decision to sweep or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom