⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Madrid team is scary... Zizou seems to be hitting his groove. Good to see he’s mixing in the youngins... it’s one thing to have a talent laden team & another to manage it properly.

Neymar is so easily triggered. Teams can easily take him out of his game. He needs to learn to keep his head together.

I wonder if former Dodger owner Frank McCourt can move Marseille forward. He sure didn’t accomplish much with the Dodgers..

2-1 Portland! Vytas to Mattocks, them Reggae Boyz been playing extremely well for us lately.

If the score stays, Portland will be #1 in the West and steal the Cascadia Cup from Vancouver and Seattle :pimp:

Cavani breaks Marseille hearts to end this one in a draw,man has been deadly this season
el matador

CavaniLorient.jpg

Neymar is so easily triggered. Teams can easily take him out of his game. He needs to learn to keep his head together.

I wonder if former Dodger owner Frank McCourt can move Marseille forward. He sure didn’t accomplish much with the Dodgers..
Neymar is b* made, his little crybaby self has been getting spoiled since he was a youth player at Santos

Yea I’m not working this game b I wanna be able to enjoy it in its entirety

Last edited:
2-1 Portland! Vytas to Mattocks, them Reggae Boyz been playing extremely well for us lately.

If the score stays, Portland will be #1 in the West and steal the Cascadia Cup from Vancouver and Seattle :pimp:

Congrats on topping the West. With Melia out, it didn’t matter where SKC finished cause we ain’t making any noise in these playoffs. USOC champs at least this year tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom