⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure....this is the thread of footy yet you're in here talking about Big this and that and posting pictures of guys in briefs and when called on it, you're pretending as if you didn't know what you're doing and playing the PC card.

Agreed.

Sky Sports News‏Verified account @SkySportsNews 13h13 hours ago
BREAKING: Sky sources - West Ham owners decide Slaven Bilic will remain as manager #ssn

DMw2WudWsAIyiFd.jpg

Neymar gets messed with every single game. Its the same thing people were saying about CR7. If you watched the game Neymar was clipped consistently after plays. He was also kneed in the lower back which had shades of the world cup when he broke his back. The play where he got the red he was fouled a solid 3 times in one run. The first one was the "play on" foul just so he could get taken down and then clipped after the play.

I don't think he is tough as nails...don't get me wrong. But i would have been in dudes face too if he clipped me after the whistle for no reason. And of course he dives like he was shot by a sniper when all Neymar did was get chest to chest with him. Anyone that has played knows emotions run high and I would have easily gotten red carded if i were in the same situation.

That crucial public backing from ownership...means Bilic is probably getting sacked before the holiday season :lol:

Golden Boy results 2017:
IMG_20171023_081325.jpg

Big surprise...

Didn't think Koeman needed to go...but that being said Everton has been the most disappointing team for me this year. I had higher expectations for them coming into the year.

From Piers Morgan...

BREAKING: Ronald Koeman fired by Everton after 17 months of failure.
Arsene Wenger keeps his job.

Irritating dude, but fans frustrations have gotta be running high after seeing Wenger still moonwalking through the club

Alves is wildin with that OM quote like he didn't face Uncle Pat twice in CL finals :lol:>D

Koeman should take over the Oranje job to try to rehabilitate his own rep as well as the NT. Dutch footy's been in utter shambles lately

Alves is wildin with that OM quote like he didn't face Uncle Pat twice in CL finals :lol:>D

Koeman should take over the Oranje job to try to rehabilitate his own rep as well as the NT. Dutch footy's been in utter shambles lately
i didn't take alves quote literally but just shows the lack of respect psg has for ligue one.
because ligue one is trash

thats why you got depay scoring hat tricks over there... only in that soft league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom