⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
harry kane is good but people are overhyping him waaay too much. trying to compare him to messi and ronaldo smh
man isn't even top scorer in the bpl

he's got a long way to go...

You didn't earn those points from us. Arsenal was bent over when we last played them. The hammering was so bad, they ended up selling us one of their players. Hell, they were about to fully throw in the towel and sell their best players to another league rival for peanuts.

Let's see, we're:
-group leaders in the CL
-not known for selling our best players to our domestic rivals
-not constantly rumored to continue selling our best players to our domestic rivals

That's enough for me to conclude that we are in a better place than you guys as a club right now.
Y'all have won the Premier League a total of never.

Klopp < Rodgers

Y'all gonna sell your best player to Barca again

The only accomplishment y'all cling to was more than a decade ago

I'm happy y'all bought Ox cause he trash

harry kane is good but people are overhyping him waaay too much. trying to compare him to messi and ronaldo smh
man isn't even top scorer in the bpl

he's got a long way to go...

Tbf to him,he's won the golden boot the last 2 seasons and has the same amount of goals scored as Ron in 2017 and is tied for top CL scorer rn.

He might not be WC just right now but he's damn close

Can't really compare anyone not named Neymar to Ron/Messi though...

Tbf to him,he's won the golden boot the last 2 seasons and has the same amount of goals scored as Ron in 2017 and is tied for top CL scorer rn.

He might not be WC just right now but he's damn close

Can't really compare anyone not named Neymar to Ron/Messi though...
he's in great form this year...im not mad at him.
this is the first year he's produced in the champs league
but other players in previous years have been in great form yet harry kane is the one getting the comparisons.

we all know why

jape jape I mean it goes without saying :rofl:

Same reason when he eventually does get sold it'll be for 200m+

Tbf to him though,he does seem like the best British player since Bale without a doubt

Spurs as a whole are performing much better in Europe than years past.

I think the hype with Kane is justified. He’s been remarkably consistent and his is coming from someone who hates on English footy.

This is hilarious coming from an Arsenal fan.
We won 3 of the last 4 FA Cups, how many trophies your club lift in the last 4 years?

I bet you don't need any fingers to count.

THAT'S HILARIOUS

The only trophy your club won in the last decade is the Carling Cup

Last edited:

Bet it was some of the same folks who cheered for him during his seasons at Roma who turn back into racist scumbags after he leaves :smh:

Doubt dude even said a bad word about the club

Mans don't even know what it's like to win champions league, but bragging about winning 3 dixie piss cups. Wash ya face. No wonder Prime bounced from y'all.
How old were you when that happened?

Y'all whole club is trash.

What top club has never won the domestic league b?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom